I saw a thing in the garden (3 Viewers)

It's about 15 minutes after midnight and some prick just flew up to my office window, LOOKED IN, and then fucked off.

I've no idea what it was. He's put a cold one onto me though. If I arrive up dead and pecked in the morning, you'll have to show the coroners this thread.

Not in my garden, but twice recently in different areas of the same waterway I saw a bat doing its thing around what was once a small river but is now a boring, nature destroying concreted culvert. I did stand and watch it, much intrigued, others walked around me like I was some kind of crazy man. I don't think they believed that they had a bat in their presence. Because bats only exist in the movies.

Probably didn't help that I went "Hey look, it's a bat!" at complete strangers.

I am the night.

Not in my garden, but twice recently in different areas of the same waterway I saw a bat doing its thing around what was once a small river but is now a boring, nature destroying concreted culvert. I did stand and watch it, much intrigued, others walked around me like I was some kind of crazy man. I don't think they believed that they had a bat in their presence. Because bats only exist in the movies.

I am the night.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's about 15 minutes after midnight and some prick just flew up to my office window, LOOKED IN, and then fucked off.

I've no idea what it was. He's put a cold one onto me though. If I arrive up dead and pecked in the morning, you'll have to show the coroners this thread.
Just then your hear a rapping; a gentle tapping at your chamber door
Tis the wind and nothing more

I am the night.
I’ve seen bats over the M50 during the summer, they’re all over the place but people seem to be completely oblivious to them.

Just then your hear a rapping; a gentle tapping at your chamber door
Tis the wind and nothing more

I’ve seen bats over the M50 during the summer, they’re all over the place but people seem to be completely oblivious to them.
There are bats about alright. But I sort of know their fluttery flappy carry on.

I was working late, and there was light on inside the room and it was dark outside, and that strange partial mirror effect slightly happening. The corner of the window seemed to be reflecting and transparent at the same time, and I was staring out into the distance when something moved in the corner. By the time I refocused I just saw eye (eyes?) and a light blank face.

It kind of swung past for a moment and then dropped down to the left. I was wondering about it this morning. I've seen barn owls around? It was so quick and my brain reeled a little bit and got stuck staring at the eyes and only registered a light background, but it was more owl sized than bat sized.

Anyway I can see how all these mental legends might crop up. Scared the piss out of me.

I assume I've seen this guy twice in the past 2 evenings. Or I've seen 2 different hedgehogs on consecutive nights.

I've been told that it/they must be nesting around here as they rarely come out when it's as bright as it has been around 8PM this week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back