I saw a thing in the garden (1 Viewer)

flashback

Dunno about the endangered list, but they're definitely protected

We have a Coal Tit flying from one window to another in the house, fighting his reflection in each one. Been going on for a week
Oh man. Every. Morning. For minutes at a time.

Relentless. He's become my alarm clock now.

I saw three buzzards, and a pair of ravens. There's at least two stoats (we think) that jump onto my roof, and there's bats that live sort of inside the roof somehow. Between the gap of the roof and the ceiling, you can hear them getting ready to go out at night.

The place is absolutely rife with foxes, they have their little paths, and take shites along them. I saw a frog earlier today, and spawn left in the middle of a field for some reason.

flashback

Bats in our roof too FWIW. Are yours out of hibernation already?
I suppose they are. Flappy little boys.

I was given an old farmhouse that's been sitting for a while, and I've been spending the last week trying to heat the bastard up. I hope I didn't wake them with all my heating efforts.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
another hog added to the collection today. he's blind, which he's not being released into the wild. we've called him stevie trundler.View attachment 14010

poor wee stevie went to the great big hog box in the sky this evening. turns out he was a good bit older than we thought, probably 6 or 7, and had cataracts and prostate cancer. so he was PTS this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads