i need a free haircut/colour (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

does anyone know where i can get one? i noticed peter mark have become unsound, maybe its the recession. but basically i bleached my hair half way and its very brassy, i also need a cut or something. oh yeh and i have no money....

any help appreciated....

do you want free or cheap? ive a number for a woman that runs revlon top up courses for hairdressers (does it in halo, across from break for the border) so the colour is always really great, free and you dont need to worry about some 17 yr old having you as the first person they've ever worked on, but you could be waiting a few weeks till the next class.there's one run by the david marshals group, think its called lunitic fringe on ehh the street just off henry st one with the side entrance, (really bad with street names) they're always looking for models and fairly cheap.

Well you could try to do it yourself.A few weeks ago I stripped my hair and cut it from mid back to a bob. To get rid of the brassy colour you need to find a filler or semi perm. hair dye with an ash or blue hue to it, eg ash brown . After that I think you can work any colour into it as long as it's not blonde. Get a hairdressing scissors and chop away. ooo and LOADS of conditioner

stall over to the gaff michelle. scissorhands jill will sort you out.

BadHaircut.jpg

Try the L'Oreal Technical Centre in Styne House on Hatch Street do training courses for qualified hairdressers and will give you a free cut or colour. The only drawback is it takes at least a whole morning or afternoon and is usually on a weekday. And like rita13 said you might have to wait for the next class.

i got my hair done yesterday and i think the end of one of my eyebrow is missing now, i never paid too much attention to it before so maybe it was always like that. i thought at the time that he was being a bit careless with the shaver thing, hitting it off my face and forehead like that, he was too busy singing and dancing along to the ray charles tribute show on the tv. i may be going bald, im not sure about that either.

My friend is balding by the day and he's younger than me. (18)

If ya kinda squint your eyes and tilt your head sideways, he looks like he's in his 30's....sorta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back