• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 99
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 5
hahaha!

Ahh this is fucking DYNAMITE!

Its a great buzz.

but seriously WC if yer reading this...fuck Nooly ant 7 No Tomorrow..sure they're only a pair of eejits.Whatever they said anywhere was DEFO in the piss pulling area.Its all they do!

And SnakyB ..I'm ashamed of you.Tattletale.

This fucking sucks.

We had ONE lad who could string a compete paragraph together..and we ran him.

Its like one of my bands!

I don't know about you lot but I find almost impossible to mentally put people's posts together and build up a personality of people who post that I don't know IRL. Good god I can't even word what i'm trying to say... must got to bed.

Wc always came with an interesting spin on pop culture matters.

Left field certainly.But novel..definitely

Give it a week and WC is gonna be like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah, basically snakybus is the complete spa in this story

Heh heh, jeez ye all seem very sore about this. What can I say, I was standing up for my friend aka Moods for Mallard, and WC by extension. And I'd do it again too. I must say though, it was good of you to apologise over it. Very decent altogether.

Okay so I feel like I do owe you all something of an explanation as to why I have disappeared. Firstly in response to the theory that I fucked off, or my brain snapped (or whatever was said by 7 no tommorrow or Nooly) because they were "slagging me off" that's not accurate. The issue is nothing to do with being slagged off that I don't care about, slag away that's fine, it is however the forum in which I or more accurately washingcattle was being discussed.

So lets begin at the start. As some of you pointed out and as I stated many times before Washingcattle is a persona, not a real person. I always felt that I was in many ways playing a role, riling people up, rattling some cages, probably annoying the shit out of a lot of you but I never intentionally set out to hurt anyone or intended to distress any of you, even though I did call you all cunts, a lot. A hell of a lot actually. In a sense I liked playing the agent provocateur, many of the things I said on here align perfectly with my own world view, I abhor censorship of any kind and do genuinely believe that the standards and intentions of modern media is so terrifyingly low it's genuinely disgraceful and will prove harmful in the long run.

I for one would never align myself with any group claiming to speak for my better interests or the interests of any group of people because in doing so I feel I would be open to be called to account for the most reprehensible of behaviour enacted by others who claim to align themselves with the same beliefs, i.e if you call yourself a communist then you can answer for the worst attrocities carried out by communists

Thusly I no longer consider myself, atheist, nor feminist nor anything else which ends in "ist". All attempts by an individual to speak for any section of society no matter how well meaning are the actions of a true narcesists and in doing so the rights and identity of the individual are lost and trampled and co-opted by larger agendas, this is something I find reprehensible and sad

I think this is probably why I despise editorials and The Guardian newspaper in general. I offer this as an expalanation and hopefully an olive branch or just a "hey forget about it" to @nooly and @7no tommorrow with whom I seemed so often to get off on the wrong foot. We share an awful lot of core beliefs actually, however, on principal I will never agree with any journalist or commentator who seeks to represent anything more than themselves, and their own interests - especially if they are being paid to do so. All agendas which seek to deal mass population are corrupt and self centred. I guess on that belief alone we were never going to see eye to eye in spite of the many similarities we genuinely do share. As I've said before I hate the messengers not the message. The other stuff we just disagree on, no big deal, everyone doesn't have to agree, doesn't mean I didn't or don't understand your point, I just don't agree with it.

I also hate Animal collective and Joanna Newsome.

You guys did not chase me away by slagging me off behind my back and I harbour no ill will toward anyone. The fact is that I am a very private person. Once a person I know in real life started reading about Washingcattle's doings outside of this forum it was time to stop and that is what I've done. I don't feel angry or sad about it I had a lot of fun on here over the years but if you're going to play a role you really can't let that role slip out of your control and into "real life" and unfortunately facebook has actually managed somehow to represent "real life" in some heanous and sad way which I have no interest in engaging with.

Lastly here's why I fucking hate facebook and want nothing whatsoever to do with it -

Social media makes you the centre of attention. That's it's whole point. You an pretend otherwise but at it's core it's a trillion dollar industry, because it speaks to your self obsession. It knows you and it caters t you to keep you coming back. It generates income for it's shareholders and affiliates because it can taget you with adverts, it is looking at you, studying you and shaping your tastes. It's not even fucking subtle about it.

Your youtube channel, your facebook page, you tumbler, your instagram, all of these things have escalted a perniscious dangerous obsession with fame and notariety - getting one hundred likes seems to be the equivilent of receiving a gold record now and that's quite terrifying. What's really terrifying is the degree of control that facebook has over it's user. It occured to me during the period around the time of Slane girl and the other scandle from the north in which two couples were photographed by their peers and posted on the web, then abused by more of their peers.

In our obsession with celebrating ourselves we have become our own papperazzi, our facebook pages are our own tabloid tattle and gossip pages, we made ourselves celebrities and now we are socially cannibalising ourselves. You may not think you are doing this but trust me you are. The idea of living a private life and having a facebook account are mutually exclusive and as such i want nothing to do with any of it.

By extention a somewhat ficticious persona which I allowed to run wild and free on this forum has really got no place on facebook as it is (in part) a work of fiction and bares little relationship to it's creator. To do so would be in a sense like asking Brett Easton Ellis to account for the actions of Patrick Bateman,

"I just read on facebook that you nailed a dildo into a woman's vagina Brett what the fuck ? that's not cool"

"That was a fictional character"

"Which you fucking wrote, take responsibility you prick"

etc etc.

In short Washingcattle is dead. May he rest in pieces.

I'll still post some movie and music reviews here if Pete will print them, in fact at the moment I'm watching two movies a day in order to do another year end thing.

Stay classy pricks.

Stop being such a wus.

Just be yourself for fucks sake.

None of us are real on the internet.Even me.And I shoot from the hip left right and centre.

We're all avatars.

Turn off the computer and the avatar is gone.

Okay so I feel like I do owe you all something of an explanation as to why I have disappeared. Firstly in response to the theory that I fucked off, or my brain snapped (or whatever was said by 7 no tommorrow or Nooly) because they were "slagging me off" that's not accurate. The issue is nothing to do with being slagged off that I don't care about, slag away that's fine, it is however the forum in which I or more accurately washingcattle was being discussed.

So lets begin at the start. As some of you pointed out and as I stated many times before Washingcattle is a persona, not a real person. I always felt that I was in many ways playing a role, riling people up, rattling some cages, probably annoying the shit out of a lot of you but I never intentionally set out to hurt anyone or intended to distress any of you, even though I did call you all cunts, a lot. A hell of a lot actually. In a sense I liked playing the agent provocateur, many of the things I said on here align perfectly with my own world view, I abhor censorship of any kind and do genuinely believe that the standards and intentions of modern media is so terrifyingly low it's genuinely disgraceful and will prove harmful in the long run.

I for one would never align myself with any group claiming to speak for my better interests or the interests of any group of people because in doing so I feel I would be open to be called to account for the most reprehensible of behaviour enacted by others who claim to align themselves with the same beliefs, i.e if you call yourself a communist then you can answer for the worst attrocities carried out by communists

Thusly I no longer consider myself, atheist, nor feminist nor anything else which ends in "ist". All attempts by an individual to speak for any section of society no matter how well meaning are the actions of a true narcesists and in doing so the rights and identity of the individual are lost and trampled and co-opted by larger agendas, this is something I find reprehensible and sad

I think this is probably why I despise editorials and The Guardian newspaper in general. I offer this as an expalanation and hopefully an olive branch or just a "hey forget about it" to @nooly and @7no tommorrow with whom I seemed so often to get off on the wrong foot. We share an awful lot of core beliefs actually, however, on principal I will never agree with any journalist or commentator who seeks to represent anything more than themselves, and their own interests - especially if they are being paid to do so. All agendas which seek to deal mass population are corrupt and self centred. I guess on that belief alone we were never going to see eye to eye in spite of the many similarities we genuinely do share. As I've said before I hate the messengers not the message. The other stuff we just disagree on, no big deal, everyone doesn't have to agree, doesn't mean I didn't or don't understand your point, I just don't agree with it.

I also hate Animal collective and Joanna Newsome.

You guys did not chase me away by slagging me off behind my back and I harbour no ill will toward anyone. The fact is that I am a very private person. Once a person I know in real life started reading about Washingcattle's doings outside of this forum it was time to stop and that is what I've done. I don't feel angry or sad about it I had a lot of fun on here over the years but if you're going to play a role you really can't let that role slip out of your control and into "real life" and unfortunately facebook has actually managed somehow to represent "real life" in some heanous and sad way which I have no interest in engaging with.

Lastly here's why I fucking hate facebook and want nothing whatsoever to do with it -

Social media makes you the centre of attention. That's it's whole point. You an pretend otherwise but at it's core it's a trillion dollar industry, because it speaks to your self obsession. It knows you and it caters t you to keep you coming back. It generates income for it's shareholders and affiliates because it can taget you with adverts, it is looking at you, studying you and shaping your tastes. It's not even fucking subtle about it.

Your youtube channel, your facebook page, you tumbler, your instagram, all of these things have escalted a perniscious dangerous obsession with fame and notariety - getting one hundred likes seems to be the equivilent of receiving a gold record now and that's quite terrifying. What's really terrifying is the degree of control that facebook has over it's user. It occured to me during the period around the time of Slane girl and the other scandle from the north in which two couples were photographed by their peers and posted on the web, then abused by more of their peers.

In our obsession with celebrating ourselves we have become our own papperazzi, our facebook pages are our own tabloid tattle and gossip pages, we made ourselves celebrities and now we are socially cannibalising ourselves. You may not think you are doing this but trust me you are. The idea of living a private life and having a facebook account are mutually exclusive and as such i want nothing to do with any of it.

By extention a somewhat ficticious persona which I allowed to run wild and free on this forum has really got no place on facebook as it is (in part) a work of fiction and bares little relationship to it's creator. To do so would be in a sense like asking Brett Easton Ellis to account for the actions of Patrick Bateman,

"I just read on facebook that you nailed a dildo into a woman's vagina Brett what the fuck ? that's not cool"

"That was a fictional character"

"Which you fucking wrote, take responsibility you prick"

etc etc.

In short Washingcattle is dead. May he rest in pieces.

I'll still post some movie and music reviews here if Pete will print them, in fact at the moment I'm watching two movies a day in order to do another year end thing.

Stay classy pricks.

Classic Washingcattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back