i like... (1 Viewer)

My dog actually is part bluetick coonhound (and part labrador), but they look like this:

Elliecloseblue0.jpg

When I first got him, I occasionally found myself unconsciously remarking that he was going to tree me a big ol' coon. And in the part of the city I lived in, it weren't no good thing to say, yo.

good for a pet. Not so good for a child. Who has to attend primary school at some point. Do they have a double-barelled surname by any chance?
Gong Farmer said:
My brother wants to call his kid that.

Fucking hell.

kirstie said:
good for a pet. Not so good for a child. Who has to attend primary school at some point. Do they have a double-barelled surname by any chance?
He would be naming his kid after a magazine.

The next one is going to be called Bizarre.

kirstie said:
aww, he looks like he's wearing a beret!
That's actually a full-breed coonhound. I don't have any pictures of Miles on my computer, but he's the cutest thing alive. When I got him, he'd been abandoned in a tar pit, and some local folks in the boondocks were going to put him down, and weren't too into a redneck dog going to live in a city. When he crawled into my lap and we fell in love (and I demanded that they let me take the little guy), they changed their minds.

He was born with adult-sized ears that he used to trip over, and big fat paws, and a monster tail, and liked to sleep on my shoulder inside my jacket, which was just about the cuddliest thing a lady can imagine. He was only around 5 weeks old when I got him, all covered with patches of tar, and I had to hand-feed him until he got used to eating on his own, and it took a while to get the tar off him and nurse him to health. The very best thing (apart from the fact that he ended up really healthy after being half-starved and sick) was when I noticed him realise that he could exploit his cuteness to get loads of attention, which, at nearly 11, he still does with grace, poise, and a lot of tongue. Best thing ever.

closely followed by the twins, Nuts and Zoo.

Gong Farmer said:
He would be naming his kid after a magazine.

The next one is going to be called Bizarre.

jesus, is there one called juggs??

If it was girls, we could have Jane, Bitch, Venus, Marie-Claire and Now!

jane said:
When will we celebrate the arrival of precious little Juggs?

going on my usual reading material I would have to have:

Heat
Now!
Elle Decor
Living Etc
Sunday Tribune
Jane
Venus

Sunday Tribune has a nice ring to it I reckon.

Punk kids get named after zines.

A baby called Unfit for Consumption. That'd be funny - for about one minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back