i like... (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
. Plus I suspect a lot of people who dislike cats have either never had one or have had very little contact with them, so this makes me distrust their 'opinion'.
I'm afraid this is true. Before I went out with herself I thought I hated cats. Turns out they are pretty cool. Not as cool as dogs, but cool none the less. Here is one of the little beauties...

kirstie said:
I must point out I really like dogs too, but if I didn't, I'd never be so rude to reply to someone who told me they liked them with 'ugh, I hate dogs, they stink' as I would be aware that might not be a nice thing to do.
The thing is that almost every thread on this bored is at some point hijacked by cat lovers into a thread about cats, which makes people like me sneeze.

Cosmo!!
This cat is called Cosmo and he is DEADLY. We cat-sit him over Christmas.

Stan Bowles said:
I'm afraid this is true. Before I went out with herself I thought I hated cats. Turns out they are pretty cool. Not as cool as dogs, but cool none the less. Here is one of the little beauties...

There's nothing like seeing a dog run on the beach, with that abundance of sheer joy in being a dog running on the beach, often so excited that they forget to put their tongues back in their mouths, or otherwise forget themselves. Nothing like it.
[/QUOTE]

cats with fresh catnip.

jane said:
There's nothing like seeing a dog run on the beach, with that abundance of sheer joy in being a dog running on the beach.
The best is when a dog is so happy that he tries to jump over himself.

FancyGoods said:
The thing is that almost every thread on this bored is at some point hijacked by cat lovers into a thread about cats, which makes people like me sneeze.
How about a compromise?

neuman.jpg

FancyGoods said:
The best is when a dog is so happy that he tries to jump over himself.
Yeah, or the first time my dog saw snow. He ran out into the yard and tried to eat all of it. He'd take a faceful, shiver, and then look up at the rest of the job he had ahead of him. I alleviated his discomfort (read: amused myself) by trying to get him to fetch snowballs.

He can also catch his tail, which most dogs can't do. When he was a pup, he'd catch it, right around the middle (he's got a monster tail, and was born all ears, paws, tail, nose, and eyes, with almost no body between head and waggly tail), stop, a little confused, then spin wildly, tail in mouth, until he bumped into something and fell over sideways. He'd come running up to me afterward, hoping for praise for his fabulous trick, which I undoubtedly lavished upon him.

Ahhhh, doggies.

i like...

little cats and dogs.
baby cats and dogs like.

otherwise, fuck off with your pets.

actually; my friend has two big labradors, and they're big dopey lugs and you can play around with them... (until they start trying to bite the badges off my jacket..) so, babby cats and dogs and graham's doggies.

captain john ahab impossible little shite tootles hegarty is the best cat ever. when i get my usb cable back i'll post pictures of him. i let him sleep in my bed before, but i had to get up to take him for a shite at 5 a.m., which wasn't so good.
sparky, pea, grr, and pushkin are also cool cats. pushkin is a very nervous ickle kitten.

my mother met vidal sassoon the other day.

kirstie said:
I do think you're a fucking ignoramus if you say to me straight after I tell you I like them that you hate them. What's that all about??
serious question... if you said you liked a band on here, would it be okay if i replied saying i didnt like them? is that not what a discussion board is?

sorry if i came across as rude, but i really dont see how i was being rude or ignorant.

pricks like :)

remember when i used to post loads of pictures of kittens on thumped and everyone else followed suit....never happened with the pictures of concentration camps for some reason
go figure

andrew

no, this is ONLY in relation to cats.
moc said:
serious question... if you said you liked a band on here, would it be okay if i replied saying i didnt like them? is that not what a discussion board is?

sorry if i came across as rude, but i really dont see how i was being rude or ignorant.

pricks like :)

ooh a maine coon - is there a breeder down here? Lovely cats they is, does he have to be brushed a lot? Don't they have 2 coats?

Latex lizzie said:
naw lets have a proper cat..this is one of mine..maine coon. Largest breed of domesticated cat in the world!! kick any dogs ass anytime!

check out these coons:
Wolf%20and%20Coon%20Girls%20furry%20colored%20censored.jpg

andrew
ps - haha you thought i was gonna be really obvious and post this or something!!
sleep.jpg

FOOLED U!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back