i like the archie bronson outfit (1 Viewer)

ann post

Threads
rock music. for drinking beer and havin the craic.

I want to see them live in very small venue. I'd recommend the second album.
something from the new album:

the new one is more sort of more stressful, that tensiony vibe they have takes over a bit but it grows and grows.

anyone els?? ernie els??

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
oh yeah, I saw that first video on tv about a year ago. Not sure what to make of them, his voice sort of annoys me but it's definitely not bad.

err....

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
they sort of sound like watching alternative nation at 2 in the morning in the year 2000

edit: wait, i think I used that description before

moose

Born to raise hell.
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I think either Jeremy or Dan recommended the first album to me last week. Wouldn't be into the songs posted here though, his voice grates me a bit too much. What's the first one like?

Threads
Website
pascalscountrysounds.blogspot.com
Archie Bronson Outfit were the first band on the second day at electric picnic years ago. There was five of us spassin' out while the rest of the tent were still waking up.

Also guitarist with the drummer put out a LP under the name of "The Pyramids" which is also blazin'. There has been a second hand copy on vinyl for 9euro sitting in the record shop beside button factory (Golden something??? or spin???) for at least 6months. I already have a copy so hence me not buying it.

poster inlay

ann post

Threads
There has been a second hand copy on vinyl for 9euro sitting in the record shop beside button factory (Golden something??? or spin???) for at least 6months. I already have a copy so hence me not buying it.
ah good man cletus, thats all news to me.
i want that vynil. wheres the button factory?

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
I liked the first album a lot. I can't warm to the new one at all though and cos of that I decided not to go to the last gig a month or so back.

Saw them last time they were here. About 3/4 years back they played the Village. It was a very loud gig. Very good though.

Haven't given up on the new album yet though. I listened to it yesterday and some of the songs started making an impression. Maybe its a slow burner, most definitely unlike the last album.

Jasper

Threads
Haven't given up on the new album yet though. I listened to it yesterday and some of the songs started making an impression. Maybe its a slow burner, most definitely unlike the last album.
Agreed - Fur and Derdang Derdang made an immediate impression but the new one is so different that i think it'll take a while to grow on me. They were unreal at Electric Picnic and deadly in The Village a few years back. Absolutely savage drummer who uses fuck all kit as well.

ann post

Threads
Agreed - Fur and Derdang Derdang made an immediate impression but the new one is so different that i think it'll take a while to grow on me. They were unreal at Electric Picnic and deadly in The Village a few years back. Absolutely savage drummer who uses fuck all kit as well.
it became onena my favourites ever, how'd you get on??

just was informed they are making videos for these guys:

[video=youtube_share;eb3-f55Gs1k]http://youtu.be/eb3-f55Gs1k[/video]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads