I know I'm probably slitting my own throat here, but... (1 Viewer)

MilanPan!c

The Riot Tapes are gonna be on The Apprentice Ireland...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You may notice that they're using our song Photograph in the advert...

It was a surreal experience and we could, COULD, feature quite prominently in the episode... we'll see.

Anyway, on top of that the Daily Mail is pressing a compilation to go along with the show and there's a VERY strong chance that we'll be track one on the CD. 400,000 copies distributed for free with the paper.

Fingers crossed.

Let the slagging begin.

Circulation of the Irish Daily Mail is closer to 75,000.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice bit of exposure Milanpants.

Yer obviously blowing someone somewhere.

Most recent CSO stats I can find for number of households in the state are from 2006.

Total households: 1,469,521
Total promo CDs: 400,000

That's 27% of households in the state covered.

What was the task? The apprentices had to produce an Irish music showcase of some sort? Any other bands play?

Most recent CSO stats I can find for number of households in the state are from 2006.

Total households: 1,469,521
Total promo CDs: 400,000

That's 27% of households in the state covered.

What was the task? The apprentices had to produce an Irish music showcase of some sort? Any other bands play?

It's astonishing, the number of people this will reach between the show, the behind the scenes, the you're fired show, the CD, the other media coverage, etc.

It's... daunting.

The task is basically to "curate" a CD of the best unsigned bands in Ireland... the winner will be chosen by the daily mail... who are trying to get more active in the "promoting local music" thing...

Don't wanna say too much as we all had to sign an NDA, but basically, that was the task... There was a few really crazy things that happened along the way, which, if they're shown in the show, will mean we play a big role in the episode... we haven't seen it though so... no idea.. the fact they choose us for 2 of the three ads so far is amazing enough...

if you saw that first ad, where the guy was on his mobile going, "Chris, can you hear me, Chris? Chris?" over and over... that was him talking to me... which was insane as I didn't know it was filmed... scared of what I said now...

It's astonishing, the number of people this will reach between the show, the behind the scenes, the you're fired show, the CD, the other media coverage, etc.

It's... daunting.

The task is basically to "curate" a CD of the best unsigned bands in Ireland... the winner will be chosen by the daily mail... who are trying to get more active in the "promoting local music" thing...

Don't wanna say too much as we all had to sign an NDA, but basically, that was the task... There was a few really crazy things that happened along the way, which, if they're shown in the show, will mean we play a big role in the episode... we haven't seen it though so... no idea.. the fact they choose us for 2 of the three ads so far is amazing enough...

if you saw that first ad, where the guy was on his mobile going, "Chris, can you hear me, Chris? Chris?" over and over... that was him talking to me... which was insane as I didn't know it was filmed... scared of what I said now...

i would rather have my eyes gouged out with a rusty spoon than watch the apprentice - but fair fucks anyway. at this stage chris you could end up being one of the judges on irelands got talent! you and gaz maybe?

i would rather have my eyes gouged out with a rusty spoon than watch the apprentice - but fair fucks anyway. at this stage chris you could end up being one of the judges on irelands got talent! you and gaz maybe?

hahahah...

I used to make my wife watch it in her own time, that's how little I like(d) it... but... being on it makes it a bit more interesting that's for shure!

As for Gaz and I, we've been looking for a project for a while, maybe we can set up and "Oirland's Got Fecking Talent Like"...

I'd hate to be a contestant on that show!

If the episode represents the reality of what happened, we do make one of the teams look a bit bad... didn't mean to, but...

That being said, all the people involved were super cool to us, including all the DM people, who actually were really interested in the music of the thing... like genuinely!

:)

All in all it was not in anyway a bad experience... fun even!

i want to be on fade street as one of the token rural dudes who go out with the women.

I'm hoping to be the first American ex-pat on Fade Street... or anything... other than that idiot spokesperson for the NRA (not the guns, the roads)... and that lunatic American that George Hook has on his show...

That's about it... and me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back