i know fight like apes and they are sound (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
I'm inching closer and closer to buying that album. Been ordering an album almost weekly these days and its like christmas every week.

Q: is it any use, or is there a better one to start with??

also, i dont care if any of them post on here, i dont like bands that are nice people, or are your mates and are sound.

also, i dont care if any of them post on here, i dont like bands that are nice people, or are your mates and are sound.
I hear ya..I'm the zact same.I know me and I'm a gobshite..but I rock.

I really like your album Ann Post but I can't buy it so when it does finally get released i'm gonna steal it loads and loads.

i genuinely don't know, the artwork isnt actually finished yet.. But steal away as its going to be pretentiously limited edition.

I loved the first two eps. Then they re-recorded some of those songs for their album and I just couldn't warm to them. Bought the second album, listened to some of it and decided maybe I'm a bit too old to listen to fight like apes. The lyrics really started to annoy me. Bit more effort needed on the words apes. I give em another listen soon....

I loved the first two eps. Then they re-recorded some of those songs for their album and I just couldn't warm to them. .

Yeah, what a let down. First 2 EPs were somethin' else - Jake Summers, Battle Stations, Lend Me Your Face, You are the Hat - all sounded deadly. Then they scrubbed them up and stopped cursin'. Bad move. Heard they turned down a request from Steve Albini to record the album.

Hehe
I'd be surprised. AFAIK Steve doesn't hustle for work

Ha! Maybe I just imagine hearing that! Thought I read in an interview with them - something about wanting a more pristine sound. Actually, the penny is just dropping that they may have been sarcastic.

Thats interesting about Albini, but what about that call you got one night, tendering for the next Stoat L.P?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back