I just heard on the radio there (1 Viewer)

CHARLES-HAUGHEYjpg.jpg

Brush said:
I heard on the radio that people dont like some things and do like other things. Apparently they're called opinions and we all have them.

THat's bullshit man. cop on.

I don't really care what someone heard some bint on the radio said.
But I am rather enjoying my Last FM radio.
You can even have it when you have great big firewalls and download blocks on your "workstation".

Super-duper!

aoifed said:
You ugly cunts are more likely to be crimeys and less likely to get jobs

Sucks to be you guys

lucky for me, im hot.

now, once i get out of prison, im gonna get me a job on a site.

Keith Talent said:
I don't really care what someone heard some bint on the radio said.
But I am rather enjoying my Last FM radio.
You can even have it when you have great big firewalls and download blocks on your "workstation".

whats Last FM? Link me please.

All the PCs in work here are whats called 'sitting on a lavamoate'. But to my surprise i'm able to access most audio streams and a few vidja ones.

i saw a news report on Tv3 a while back that claimed if you don't wear a helmet playing Hurling, you are more likely to get head injuries than some one who does.

Then they interviewed a kid who said he was playing once in his garden without a helmet, and he hurt his head. "i didn't have to go to hospital, but it was very sore"

What a scoop!

c0De_n1NjA said:
i saw a news report on Tv3 a while back that claimed if you don't wear a helmet playing Hurling, you are more likely to get head injuries than some one who does.

Then they interviewed a kid who said he was playing once in his garden without a helmet, and he hurt his head. "i didn't have to go to hospital, but it was very sore"

What a scoop!

what the fuck has that got to do with radio?

I watched a clip on youtube.com last night of Mr T and Hulk Hogan on a chat show hosted by Richard Belzer from 1985. Belzerz is very cheeky and condascending towards both wrestlers and really winds them up. He then wraps up the interview by asking the Hulkster to show him a wrestling move.
Hogan performs a chin lock on Belzer and causes him to lose consciousness and hit the floor head first. Belzer eventually gets up with blood streaming from his head. He subsequently sued Hogan five million bucks and bought a house in france with the money and called it 'Chateau Hulk'.

Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back