I haven't seen the latest episode of ________ yet. (1 Viewer)

I started watching that old British show Teachers. Didn't realize the dude from Walking Dead was British and has the worst accent ever. He should just always use his new Southern USA one. Netflix Ireland has really sucked me into a downward spiral of mediocre media.

The first couple of season of Teachers were fun. I watched it lately though and it didn't age well, also the latter seasons are cack.

I started watching that old British show Teachers. Didn't realize the dude from Walking Dead was British and has the worst accent ever. He should just always use his new Southern USA one. Netflix Ireland has really sucked me into a downward spiral of mediocre media.
You can get american netflix in ireland by using a proxy in the states like Tunnelbear.

Anchor hotspot shield for example is free. Just download and install it hit connect

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.hotspotshield.com/en

If you have a PS3, or Xbox, and I think it works on tablets and iPhones, you can get US Netflix by entering the following DNS numbers:
Netflix US:
DNS 1 - 173 - 58 - 107 - 53
DNS 2 - 158 - 255 - 215 - 175

There's a site, (Google Unblockus) that allows you to pick whatever Netflix region you want. They do a free 8 day trial, no credit card details required. I found that if you leave your region set to say, Canada, when the trial runs out, you will get Netflix Canada for free after the trial runs out, if you enter these DNS numbers when you want to use it.

DNS 1 - 23 - 21 - 182 - 24
DNS 2 - 184 - 169 - 139 - 227
* I did this on my PS3, I can't vouch for Unblockus possibly spamming you on a laptop or PC.
Worth checking out Scandinavian countries and Mexico Netflix, some interesting stuff on there.

We have the Irish version of Netflix. Been paying out for it for the last few months but I honestly can't remember the last time I looked at anything on it. I always go on there looking for something I want and end up going to isohunt instead

Also, I haven't seen the latest Dexter yet. Still on season 5. It'll take me a while to see the new Dexter.

I finally delved into Game of Thrones

So far I'm enjoying the breasts , the occasional fanny and the campy Dynasty style intrigue

This stopped working. I had to turn off the IP blocker to use the Irish one again.
It can be a little erratic because you can get proxies in Australia or the middle east but if you disconnect and reconnect a few times and reload netflix each time you usually get there in the end. Worth it for a film.
That's a very complicated way of doing it, no?

Try https://mediahint.com/

Just install the extension into chrome or firefox.

Netflix isn't supported in Chrome apparently. That's what it told me anyway, it worked but you could only watch in fullscreen which was tough to access because the button barely showed up at the bottom of the screen and it was a wee bit glitchy. I'm using a mac not sure if that makes any difference in that situation.

Netflix isn't supported in Chrome apparently. That's what it told me anyway, it worked but you could only watch in fullscreen which was tough to access because the button barely showed up at the bottom of the screen and it was a wee bit glitchy. I'm using a mac not sure if that makes any difference in that situation.

I see, I'm not on a mac and it works fine on chrome. I had a bit of a problem of it being glitchy at the start but it's been fine for months now, not that that really make sense for a product. I was also recommended this yoke, http://hola.org/, which seems to be the same kind of thing but I haven't tried it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back