I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

My wife’s watching Chicago Med. There’s loads of ridey people in it.

Like these two

a fair oul count of good looking people of both sexes in this (amid all the bleakness, war crimes, deception, and one really really nasty abusive husband character)

1639408810373.jpeg

although at the rate they're getting killed off there'll be no rides left for season 2.

Anyone following the snooker?

Bulgarian referee Desislava Bozhilova... rack 'em up, babe.

Nice air of authority about her too. "Quiet please." "Will the person answering their phone please switch it off." The stern-ness adds a nice layer of erotic frisson. Add in the formal get up of blazer and white gloves...it's a helluva set up.

She better be officiating the final.
desislava.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the most horn-inducing image I've encountered in the last week or two.

If it's from a movie, can anyone name it? Might be Almodovar...

The answer to how you got the source of this is the sort of information that gets you a civil service position.

I just had the interview for the permo CO today. I didn't know whether to die or make something die after the interview did such a combination of rage and failure rain upon me. I opened a craft beer from the fridge instead.... at 3 o'clock in the day.

The answer to how you got the source of this is the sort of information that gets you a civil service position.

I just had the interview for the permo CO today. I didn't know whether to die or make something die after the interview did such a combination of rage and failure rain upon me. I opened a craft beer from the fridge instead.... at 3 o'clock in the day.
Dude
No way you did as bad as you think
Take what you can learn from the experience, and bin the rest
Come back strong next time

I hate the whole HR bullshit surrounding these interviews....three fucking cunts to interview you... "come here, you take these two competencies, and I'll take the other two, and this other cunt will invigilate..."

Anyway, this is the horn thread, not the work or interview thread. I apologize for bringing economic and capitalism enduced ennui and angst into this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back