I have the horn for... (2 Viewers)

I admit to feeling a little creepy joining in here, but I made a small disappointed noise when I saw Sharon T0bin has lost the fringe and got a new hairdo this week

That Siobhan wan with the bob hair do.
Can’t google image search without her surname but she is smokin hot
I admit to feeling a little creepy joining in here, but I made a small disappointed noise when I saw Sharon T0bin has lost the fringe and got a new hairdo this week

THATS who I’m thinking of!
Lost the fringe?!
Ah don’t be ruining my weekend now

THATS who I’m thinking of!
Lost the fringe?!
Ah don’t be ruining my weekend now

Here she is without the fringe

p06t4wmq.jpg

The hot one from the other office left this week. She has a great dress sense and also somehow dresssed a bit like she was escaping a burning building. Creeepy sad ann post.

Its the best I could explain it. It was like 50% of two outfits. Conservative cardigan and blouse with night out type skirt sorta thing.

This made me laugh so much, I'm sorry. Its literally every guy ever trying to describe womens clothing.

I used to work with a German woman that wore the most awesome clothes. Black dress with a big red flower on it with bright green tights and red shoes, for example. She honest to god used to put a smile on my face everytime she walked in the door. Pretty too, and sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back