I have the horn for... (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
My wife’s watching Chicago Med. There’s loads of ridey people in it.

Like these two

a fair oul count of good looking people of both sexes in this (amid all the bleakness, war crimes, deception, and one really really nasty abusive husband character)

1639408810373.jpeg

although at the rate they're getting killed off there'll be no rides left for season 2.

Nate Champion

Anyone following the snooker?

Bulgarian referee Desislava Bozhilova... rack 'em up, babe.

Nice air of authority about her too. "Quiet please." "Will the person answering their phone please switch it off." The stern-ness adds a nice layer of erotic frisson. Add in the formal get up of blazer and white gloves...it's a helluva set up.

She better be officiating the final.
desislava.jpg

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org

Nate Champion

The answer to how you got the source of this is the sort of information that gets you a civil service position.

I just had the interview for the permo CO today. I didn't know whether to die or make something die after the interview did such a combination of rage and failure rain upon me. I opened a craft beer from the fridge instead.... at 3 o'clock in the day.

Deadmanposting

Supporter
The answer to how you got the source of this is the sort of information that gets you a civil service position.

I just had the interview for the permo CO today. I didn't know whether to die or make something die after the interview did such a combination of rage and failure rain upon me. I opened a craft beer from the fridge instead.... at 3 o'clock in the day.
Dude
No way you did as bad as you think
Take what you can learn from the experience, and bin the rest
Come back strong next time

Nate Champion

I hate the whole HR bullshit surrounding these interviews....three fucking cunts to interview you... "come here, you take these two competencies, and I'll take the other two, and this other cunt will invigilate..."

Anyway, this is the horn thread, not the work or interview thread. I apologize for bringing economic and capitalism enduced ennui and angst into this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Lightning Bolt
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Panikatax, Chimers (Australia), Fierce Shook, Carpark Sci-fi
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
100 gecs
Olympia Theatre
72 Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 K135, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads