I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
TBH considering I see a 3D woman about once every ten days I'm not sure having horns on the horn thread is the best idea at the minute.

Like you need the bit of reality to just look at some beautiful person and decide they are a ride. If there is no reality and only horns the transition back to reality is harder.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
TBH considering I see a 3D woman about once every ten days I'm not sure having horns on the horn thread is the best idea at the minute.

Like you need the bit of reality to just look at some beautiful person and decide they are a ride. If there is no reality and only horns the transition back to reality is harder.
Or softer, depending on the rigidity

prefuse

Threads
retro horn for Gayle Porter in the 90s.

There was a documentary on about her last night. She's been through the wars, god love her. All sorts of problems.

seanc

Threads
Never realised he was actually born in Norn Iron. I erroneously thought his Ian Paisley impersonation in Peaky Blinders was a studied work of actory acting.

seanc

Threads
Na, he is one of the chosen people

I originally typed something like that, but thought "nah, delete, that's just gonna cause trouble. I'm no position to speak about it anyway". Nonetheless, I did notice speaking to non-Irish people here, that there was a lot of subtext they missed entirely because of his accent, how he walked, etc., etc.

Sorry Horn thread.

Here's the missus' drop of the hat suggestion:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Land of No Junction
    Blow Up
    Aoife Nessa Frances
    Land of No Junction

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads