I have the horn for... (2 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
Speaking of KPOP boys (BTS, not Dimash), I also have been watching this K drama that is terrible on Netflix, and one of the ddues from Astro is in it, and I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect looking human in my life.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Speaking of KPOP boys (BTS, not Dimash), I also have been watching this K drama that is terrible on Netflix, and one of the ddues from Astro is in it, and I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect looking human in my life.

a helluva lorra wimmin tend to go mad for men that look very androgynous

jonah

Threads
Florence Pugh is a ride, don't usually go in for that posh English drama school type but she's deadly.
YES. I want her and Saorise Ronan to go out and to hire me as a weird perv that just lives in their house, voyeuring.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Katie Sowers
Probably problematic cos she's gay
But whatever grit and sheer bloody-mindedness this lady has in her to break down every single barrier the patriarchy put in her way to be a fucking NFL(!!) coach - well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't weaken my old knees a bit

1580748848600.png

Hopefully she finds the right lady for her, or as many right enough ladies as she wants

I like her odds, cos going by my gay lady friends, I think she basically has her choice of every lesbian in America

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Trending Threads

Latest threads