I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

I liked Fleabag ok but she's Tory as fuck. Look at her family history entry on her wikipedia page.

Her father founded the electronic trading platform Tradepoint, while her mother works for the Worshipful Company of Ironmongers.[3][4][5] The Waller-Bridge family were landed gentry of Cuckfield, Sussex.[6][7] On her father's side, she is also a descendant of The Rev. Sir Egerton Leigh, 2nd Baronet, Conservative MP for Mid Cheshire from 1873 to his death in 1876.[8][9] Her maternal grandfather was Sir John Edward Longueville Clerke, 12th baronet, of Hitcham, Buckinghamshire.[10] Waller-Bridge grew up in Ealing, London,[11][12] and has a younger brother named Jasper, a music manager, and an older sister named Isobel, a composer who wrote the music for Fleabag.[13][14]

I don't know anything about her political inclinations, for absolute sure, but she did annoy the crap out of me when she was like "don't undermine the STORY of fleabag with attacks on poshness", which was so largely missing the point it annoyed me. I hope she's sounder than that implied.

I saw her do that vogue 73 questions thing and she annoyed the FUCK out of me in it. Even though she was wearing a beret.

I have only seen season 1 of Fleabag, it was not bad!

I saw her do that vogue 73 questions thing and she annoyed the FUCK out of me in it. Even though she was wearing a beret.

I have only seen season 1 of Fleabag, it was not bad!

I LOVE Fleabag, Season 2 is also incredible, so I'd totally recommend watching it. Raging horn for the sexy priest too, but I already fancied him as Moriarity.

I LOVE Fleabag, Season 2 is also incredible, so I'd totally recommend watching it. Raging horn for the sexy priest too, but I already fancied him as Moriarity.
Ah I will. Honestly I thought Season 1 was good but in no way better than every other BBC mini-series I don't bother watching. I blame Americans.

Last edited:
I liked Fleabag ok but she's Tory as fuck. Look at her family history entry on her wikipedia page.

Her father founded the electronic trading platform Tradepoint, while her mother works for the Worshipful Company of Ironmongers.[3][4][5] The Waller-Bridge family were landed gentry of Cuckfield, Sussex.[6][7] On her father's side, she is also a descendant of The Rev. Sir Egerton Leigh, 2nd Baronet, Conservative MP for Mid Cheshire from 1873 to his death in 1876.[8][9] Her maternal grandfather was Sir John Edward Longueville Clerke, 12th baronet, of Hitcham, Buckinghamshire.[10] Waller-Bridge grew up in Ealing, London,[11][12] and has a younger brother named Jasper, a music manager, and an older sister named Isobel, a composer who wrote the music for Fleabag.[13][14]

Oh she’s a dickhead in real life too?
Good!

i saw Fleabag over Xmas a few years back.
i was left perplexed as to who the hell commissioned it.
it's set in such a privileged environment that i thought few could relate to it.
also having watched a few episodes she wasn't really sending up the
upper-upper middle class, which would have been the only reason for
such a programme to exist.

i saw Fleabag over Xmas a few years back.
i was left perplexed as to who the hell commissioned it.
it's set in such a privileged environment that i thought few could relate to it.
also having watched a few episodes she wasn't really sending up the
upper-upper middle class, which would have been the only reason for
such a programme to exist.
Agreed.
That and I also found her mostly an unbearable arsehole and not in an enjoyable Larry David way but in a way that I could not empathise with whatsoever

Here's Audrey Tatou looking a bit Helena Bonham-Carter-ish

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3ae31d0c-f53e-11e7-9cfd-f28094b4d5ce.jpg

(sighs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back