i hate this guy (3 Viewers)

I always thought Tucker was a nickname, but its his real name (according to wikipedia)
Anything can be used as a name in America.
The OG

tucker-thumb.jpg

I reckoned there was one but I'm too thick to see it. Your wit is wasted on me I'm afraid.

1*ltRuIgQnlosPT-QjAxeYjQ.gif

They call it a shirt, but it's clearly a vest

On the course of my normal day's twittering I stumbled across someone RTing Harbo.

He's had a rebrand according to his twitter bio

"On a mission to save 10,000 dogs a month. Living in Thailand. Read more about the dogs and help out on the link below"

someone explain this to me - it's a fine if he does not purge his contempt; does this mean he'll be fined ,even if he does not show up, but refuses to give an undertaking to the court that he won't?

Sounds like he just has to avoid the school to avoid the fine. Going of the judge quoted in the follwoing:

Look at the amount of cameras, everything he wants... could someone major not die again and get the attention off him?

001d4102-614.jpg

6a00d8341c5e0053ef0115722ecfab970b-800wi

First post on this thread is Gerard Butler! A 'this guy' I probably did hate back in 2009, who has since been entirely rehabilitated in my eyes. I will watch any nonsense he cares to produce. Plane was great. And Copshop. And Greenland.

First post on this thread is Gerard Butler! A 'this guy' I probably did hate back in 2009, who has since been entirely rehabilitated in my eyes. I will watch any nonsense he cares to produce. Plane was great. And Copshop. And Greenland.
I still haven't watched Greenland. Den of Thieves is on tv every like 6 months, and it's quality. He's a legend basically.

On the course of my normal day's twittering I stumbled across someone RTing Harbo.

He's had a rebrand according to his twitter bio

"On a mission to save 10,000 dogs a month. Living in Thailand. Read more about the dogs and help out on the link below"
Fair play
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't hate him. Its just an excuse to post this.

Last edited:

Agreed! That was my post. Used to be a hater now I'm firmly Team Butler. Man can command a mid budget action film, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back