i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

I had a time where I was in the presence of stand up comedy people a lot and they are the darkest fuckers out there. I can't really enjoy much standup anymore because of it.
I like foil arms and hog though.
Your post interests me and I’d like to hear more

6a00d8341c5e0053ef0115722ecfab970b-800wi
I take it back! Like this guy now.

Just listening to The Two Shites on radio five live as per usual in order to keep my rage levels up on a Friday evening, and Mark Kermode has made me despise him even more with his impersonation of Christopher Walken. God, what a despicable cumstain of unfettered smugness.

If I was looking to front a hardcore punk band with an emphasis on conveying unhinged rage on stage, I would make sure to play shows only on a Friday night. First up I'd have Kermode and Mayo, then I'd have a James Franco double bill to fill the space waiting for Tubs. Then straight down on my bike for a midnight show on Thomas St or wherever.
Bit of a risk though. Might end up killing someone from the stage, or choking to death on sheer unbridled rage.

I am not a fan of Mayo at all due to his try-hard everyman shtick but Kermode is alright I would have thought. He's pretty even handed and tries to do his best not to completely dumb it down for a broad audience, no?

I'm not an avid listener or anything and when I do listen the the one million in-jokes thing wears a bit thin, but then again i'm sure I love all the in-jokes in the stupid stuff I do listen to.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back