i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

This is nothing but pure reflexive begrudgery based on very little on my part but...

EyiRJiZWUAgzBis

Joe Rogan is genuinely a good barometer of the aspirations of Joe Public and you won't be able to fingerwag and scold people into disliking him. Most people just wanna chill with their friends and shoot the shit for hours on end, sorry.

Also, as far as I can tell he's largely correct in what he's saying in that video (which is that most young, healthy, people will be fine, some will literally die)

Joe Rogan is genuinely a good barometer of the aspirations of Joe Public and you won't be able to fingerwag and scold people into disliking him. Most people just wanna chill with their friends and shoot the shit for hours on end, sorry.

Also, as far as I can tell he's largely correct in what he's saying in that video (which is that most young, healthy, people will be fine, some will literally die)

I'm not in the 'i hate this guy' to tease out his public function. I still hate him now, 14 minutes later.

edit: the little shits will still be superspreading everyweekend like.

I'm not in the 'i hate this guy' to tease out his public function. I still hate him now, 14 minutes later.
Well, cards on the table, I have a slight fascination with just how many people seem to really hate him. He's been posted in this thread a few times, and every time I just want to know why. He's so dull, he's just grey wallpaper with muscles. I get that some people will like anything with muscles because, well, they're muscles aren't they? But hating him? He's nothing. He's just Gay Byrne on every radio from 1973-1998 without the charm. Always there, droning endlessly with entry level middling opinions about nothing, with some good guests.

He’s full of shit. His argument is entirely framed around vaccination as a protection for the individual, not society.

How very American.

Well, cards on the table, I have a slight fascination with just how many people seem to really hate him. He's been posted in this thread a few times, and every time I just want to know why. He's so dull, he's just grey wallpaper with muscles. I get that some people will like anything with muscles because, well, they're muscles aren't they? But hating him? He's nothing. He's just Gay Byrne on every radio from 1973-1998 without the charm. Always there, droning endlessly with entry level middling opinions about nothing, with some good guests.
I think you should start a podcast about this. Make it long.

I have to de-rogan a % of my annual crop the past few years - he already exists like, that job is filled...

He’s full of shit. His argument is entirely framed around vaccination as a protection for the individual, not society.

How very American.
I mean, yeah. That's America isn't it? Vaccines are communism. They're never gonna be covid free. It's our job to ensure that Ireland doesn't continue on this path, and we're very far down it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back