i hate this guy (2 Viewers)

In a related twist, Elon Musk Musksplained some neuroscience to a really well-regarded science communicator for neuroscience, then followed up with his tweet with a plug for his AMAZING NEW NEUROSCIENCE THING that measures neuronal signalling in real-time. The catch? We’ve been measuring neuronal signalling in real-time since the 60s (I’ve been doing it for 15 years, where’s my Tesla truck?). The man is a buffoon.
THANK YOU! His fans remind me of early Scientologists, with their unshakeable faith and their shiny enraptured faces. Boring company is right.

Must remember to post something positive sometime.

I'd love a Tesla to be fair. and iPhones are great.

and, uh, i've never stayed at a Trump hotel but i'm told they're very cheap right now.

all made with trillions of dollars of US government spending of course.

I have an unreasonable and unfair hatred of Americans called Molls or Molly though. Fuck that name.

'kin hell.

Don't people have enough everyday arguments with their partners without having to manufacture them for the sake of kudos on teh internets? Bunch of pricks.

I need to show the wife these vids so she realises that she could do worse than me.

I wouldn't say I HATE Courtney Taylor Taylor, I actually like a lot of the Dandy Warhols stuff.... but he is hard to like. This interview is like a parody of what makes people hate hipsters.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wouldn't say I HATE Courtney Taylor Taylor, I actually like a lot of the Dandy Warhols stuff.... but he is hard to like. This interview is like a parody of what makes people hate hipsters.

He's slowly morphing into Toni Collette

do we have an 'aging badly' thread? (or is it the minor complaints thread?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back