i hate this guy (2 Viewers)

I loathe BJ so much

anigif_enhanced-8587-1452556154-2.gif

‘You suddenly had Kasabian, Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, this explosion of really fucking great music, and nobody else could really understand what was going on, because it was based in the live experience. People say to me, ‘Oh you were so lucky, because you had such a great scene, great bands and stuff.’ We fucking built that scene. It doesn’t appear by itself.’

And all absolutely shite. Funnily enough I remember starting to really hate all those bands and the like. I liked the kings of Leon’s first few early songs but that was about it

God, those english music mags had alot of influence from the 80s to the early 00s. Its funny now to see how far the NME has fallen. What is it, a free pamphlet & a shit website?

Bloc party. - I like a song or two. Banquet, that was good.
The Killers - maybe a song or two. But I was always a bit suspicious of them. That song " its indie rock n roll for me" Your not indie rock, you obviously want to be a stadium band.
Kaiser chiefs - yeah, I like a few songs, couldn't take a full album though.
Kings of Leon - I think they've done some good radio rock singles. But they have settled into being dull, bland stadium alt rock for the masses.
Kasabian - just a load of laddy swagger & hot air. it says a lot about the slump that rock is in for the last few years when a band as mediocre & full of shit as kasabian can get that big.

I’m never trusting your opinion on anything again. That is woeful. Napoleon Dynamite backed by the Orange Organics.
I'm putting this all down to Mac DeMarco. Between him, War on Drugs and Ariel Pink there's now an entire generation of kids who just want to sound like The Eagles being played by Pavement.

who's that now? Looks like the kind of guy who used to turn up going out with Peaches Geldof.

Last edited:
i think he popped up on the hipster thread as the guy who goes around in a van with his equally annoying girlfriend instagramming their amazing sexploits

This fucking tool

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back