i hate this guy (2 Viewers)

"In pursuit of achieving but one gaol "

I think there should be many gaols; one for leaving the toilet seat up, one for leering at work colleagues on drunken nights out, one for farting in bed..etc

This bellend, who does those adds, for pork. So much dislike...
bord-bia.jpeg

Oh that insurance ad is most annoying. I'm convinced it was purposely created to see how many people they could get to grumble 'fucking hipsters' every time it's shown.

Oh that insurance ad is most annoying. I'm convinced it was purposely created to see how many people they could get to grumble 'fucking hipsters' every time it's shown.
It's more likely that advertising gonks sat around a table for a few days and decided that this is what the average person now looks like. Hipsters are so mainstream, they're no longer hip. Out on the road today, I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac. Know what I mean?

Ben Wishaw. What's the craic with him playing all these real life people? Keith Richards, John Keats, Freddie Mercury, Bob Dylan and now Herman Melville. He's crap - too posh and english - and hasn't got one ounce of the charisma any of them have/had.

Ben Wishaw. What's the craic with him playing all these real life people? Keith Richards, John Keats, Freddie Mercury, Bob Dylan and now Herman Melville. He's crap - too posh and english - and hasn't got one ounce of the charisma any of them have/had.

I'd say Michael Sheen is fucking livid and all.

why? i don't like him either. find him weaselly

Went through his own period of playing real life people. Tony Blair, Brian Clough, David Frost.
He'd have probably fancied a go at Keats.

I'm excluding the Underworld series, even though we all know there's a war raging beneath our streets between vampires, werewolves and lycans.

Went through his own period of playing real life people. Tony Blair, Brian Clough, David Frost.
He'd have probably fancied a go at Keats.

I'm excluding the Underworld series, even though we all know there's a war raging beneath our streets between vampires, werewolves and lycans.
Yeah, I guess he’s more suited to those roles than Wishaw is to the ones he’s played. I mean Keith Richards?? Come off it

It's more likely that advertising gonks sat around a table for a few days and decided that this is what the average person now looks like. Hipsters are so mainstream, they're no longer hip. Out on the road today, I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac. Know what I mean?

The United States of Bros: A Map and Field Guide
The Brooklyn Bro
Uniform: skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, beard (optional), glasses (mandatory), forearm tats, Hitler Youth haircut. Closed shoes, always. When hipster is ubiquitous, hipster becomes bro. Let that sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back