i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

Supporter

Does anyone else remember/encountered the music promoter paddy cosgrove/cosgrave

He used to run a rake of ‘battle of the band’ 20 acts on a bill shows in Dublin about 20 years ago.

Played some of his gigs before starting to organise my own (and look at how well that ended up)

Nice chap - but probably didn’t end up as wealthy as his namesake

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Does anyone else remember/encountered the music promoter paddy cosgrove/cosgrave

He used to run a rake of ‘battle of the band’ 20 acts on a bill shows in Dublin about 20 years ago.

Played some of his gigs before starting to organise my own (and look at how well that ended up)

Nice chap - but probably didn’t end up as wealthy as his namesake
Not the "Blast" gigs?

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
Lol, when will we find out about these solutions?

When you’re rich enough to afford them
as seen on twitter - it's an odd choice, if you frame it in the context that the vast majority of humanity have not benefitted one whit from this guy in the last year; the big technical breakthrough of the year is that a significant number of us have benefitted from mRNA vaccine developments.

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
as seen on twitter - it's an odd choice, if you frame it in the context that the vast majority of humanity have not benefitted one whit from this guy in the last year; the big technical breakthrough of the year is that a significant number of us have benefitted from mRNA vaccine developments.

In fairness man of the year has been awarded to some characters over the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads