i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

flashback

This lad, a face you'd never tire of punching.

He reminds me a lot of myself during my trixter phase.

There was one time, oh man, what a classic, where I'd leave notes for all my co-workers. But not at their desks, where they'd be expecting it, I'd go to their parents' house and leave the notes there.

Just funny shit, "I'm looking in your windows when I'm coming", "I'm watching you", that kind of thing. So I'd soften them up for a few months with the notes, then I'd leave a package with a mousetrap primed to snap onto a sheet of powdered ricin, that would go off when you open the box.

It was amazing. The looks on their faces.

(I was able to capture the looks on their faces because I'd set up a perimeter of hidden cameras.)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
He reminds me a lot of myself during my trixter phase.

There was one time, oh man, what a classic, where I'd leave notes for all my co-workers. But not at their desks, where they'd be expecting it, I'd go to their parents' house and leave the notes there.

Just funny shit, "I'm looking in your windows when I'm coming", "I'm watching you", that kind of thing. So I'd soften them up for a few months with the notes, then I'd leave a package with a mousetrap primed to snap onto a sheet of powdered ricin, that would go off when you open the box.

It was amazing. The looks on their faces.

(I was able to capture the looks on their faces because I'd set up a perimeter of hidden cameras.)
IT'S A PRANK, BRO, IT'S A PRANK!!

flashback

IT'S A PRANK, BRO, IT'S A PRANK!!

Everyone just needs to chill out man.

I was in my trixter phase. I specifically told you that already.

Granted, all the co workers I picked at random were black, and I left a burning cross in their front garden as a sort of calling card.

But it was just a prank, as you point out.

flashback

John McClane with that sign in the middle of Harlem "IT'S A PRANK BRO IT'S A PRANK!"

That reminds me of when I ran a sustained bombing campaign, from about 1969, in the North of Ireland as a jape with my old chums at Harrow.

It was always the Eton boys up against the Old Harrowonians, as we used to call them. They started the whole thing off with fart cushions, circa 1968. Obviously we couldn't let that just go, so we consolidated some comrades in Jolly Old Ireland, as we used to call it, had a bit of a whip round, and financed several decades of guerrilla warfare.

I mean, you'd have to have seen the looks on their faces.

prefuse

I'm not sure if I hate him....but his lack of self awareness of being precived as a total dickhead is worrying.
He's hams it up a bit here.....well, he is the foodgod.

flashback

I'm not sure if I hate him....but his lack of self awareness of being precived as a total dickhead is worrying.
He's hams it up a bit here.....well, he is the foodgod.

This reminds me a lot of myself when I go on coke binges, end up murdering my Slavic male prostitute, and then steal his clothes to wear for reasons I'm not getting into.

Last edited:

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Some old workmates of mine have been working with this lad. He's the laughing man in the middle of the photo on top of the page

Fucking state of him

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com

Lili Marlene

He don't like his boring job, no
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
This is nothing but pure reflexive begrudgery based on very little on my part but...

EyiRJiZWUAgzBis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads