i hate this guy (1 Viewer)

Lads, loads of those bands were great, loads were shite. That isn't the point.

It's Conor McNicholas that needs your hate.

I heard kasabian on a pubs playlist today and almost spat out my beer. I can understand oasis being played, to a point, but Jesus get a fucking grip. Absolute garbage.

Edit:
That’s right, I had the day off and I went quaffing pints after Xmas shopping
I was enjoying a quiet pint last Friday afternoon when the barman mentioned this amazing gig he'd been to in the pointO23; yup Kasabian. I won't be going back there again!
What I absolutely don't get with these c*nts is this "I know their music is shite but they put on a great show" attitude. What the fucking fuck??

I was enjoying a quiet pint last Friday afternoon when the barman mentioned this amazing gig he'd been to in the pointO23; yup Kasabian. I won't be going back there again!
What I absolutely don't get with these c*nts is this "I know their music is shite but they put on a great show" attitude. What the fucking fuck??

Do you like Grace Jones per chance?

I only heard about this guy. Apparently he is the latest thing in tech bro cult leaders
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i had this argument about foo fighters with a colleague the other week. i was saying their songs are all pretty mediocre, but that i thought the appeal was the sense of humour and the fact that the front man used to be in nirvana. i mean, i don't understand the appeal of that band at all. he was saying they put on a great live show. personally, if i don't like the songs, i don't like the band, great live show or not.

ed sheeran is another one that seems to be living off his personality. i don't get the appeal.

i had this argument about foo fighters with a colleague the other week. i was saying their songs are all pretty mediocre, but that i thought the appeal was the sense of humour and the fact that the front man used to be in nirvana. i mean, i don't understand the appeal of that band at all. he was saying they put on a great live show. personally, if i don't like the songs, i don't like the band, great live show or not.

ed sheeran is another one that seems to be living off his personality. i don't get the appeal.
Yeah I am the same, if I don't like the music, or am not into the band, then it doesn't matter to me whether they have a great show or not (I know, shut up and stay home then right?). Having said that, I understand someone else might not worry about liking the band/music so much, and perhaps enjoying it just for what it is, and that's fine too of course. My taste isn't everyone else's and that's a good thing.

I'll tell you who I hate, and I don't know a thing about him, is this guy on the Thumped review ticker thing. State of him.

100114.jpg

I'll tell you who I hate, and I don't know a thing about him, is this guy on the Thumped review ticker thing. State of him.

100114.jpg
Gus is great!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back