i hate this guy (2 Viewers)

I'm glad my almost irrational hatred of his music reviews can be justified by him being a total creep. I had heard that he was catering to the alt right, I assumed he was just mentioning crap in his rubbish reviews but the existence of a second channel devoted to that bullshit? What a wanker.

i know what you mean. i watched him review trout mask replica a good while back, and felt he got it all wrong. claimed people don't listen to this album for pleasure. an articulate idiot

lol

Harvey Weinstein Solicited Top Hollywood Execs Before Firing: "I Am Desperate for Your Help"

My board is thinking of firing me. All I’m asking, is let me take a leave of absence and get into heavy therapy and counseling. Whether it be in a facility or somewhere else, allow me to resurrect myself with a second chance. A lot of the allegations are false as you know but given therapy and counseling as other people have done, I think I’d be able to get there.

what a fucking worm

This...is... just...what a piece of trash. Some of the quotes in this article were really difficult to read, the bit about Lena Dunham.... ugh, I felt like vomiting.

The Needle Drop pioneered music review vlogs. His lesser-known channel pandered to the alt-right.

This probably deserves to have his response in it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

he still sucks all the joy out of music and i hate everything about him pretty much but IN FAIRNESS, he defends himself pretty well here.

Listening to her on BBC4's A Good Read yakking away

Georgia LA | HuffPost UK

I hate this gal.

Young people!
Now this is an opening line for a bio: Journalist and broadcaster Georgia ‘LA’ Lewis-Anderson can currently be found consulting major technology brands like Google on the British personality of their AI.

NME Created an Indie Scene Out of Thin Air in 2002 and Made It Stick

Quote 1:

Conor McNicholas - I hate this guy.

Quote 2:

Sylvia Patterson - total hero.

pretty much everyone comes across better than Conor McNicholas in that piece.

‘You suddenly had Kasabian, Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, this explosion of really fucking great music, and nobody else could really understand what was going on, because it was based in the live experience. People say to me, ‘Oh you were so lucky, because you had such a great scene, great bands and stuff.’ We fucking built that scene. It doesn’t appear by itself.’

And all absolutely shite. Funnily enough I remember starting to really hate all those bands and the like. I liked the kings of Leon’s first few early songs but that was about it

I heard kasabian on a pubs playlist today and almost spat out my beer. I can understand oasis being played, to a point, but Jesus get a fucking grip. Absolute garbage.

Edit:
That’s right, I had the day off and I went quaffing pints after Xmas shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back