I hate ponchos (1 Viewer)

new favourite clothing hate:

tops with a really, really low v. How is one supposed to wear them!?

they're so stupid though. All that extra fabric gathering about but not covering up yer particulars, and then to add insult to injury you have to shell out AGAIN for another modesty-keeping top.

It's a conspiracy cooked up by TopShop.

sarah said:
with annuder matching or complementary top underneath
methinks

A lesson in speaking proper wouldn't go astray either................

these hav proper cum back in2 fashion i remember when my nan made my sister 1 about 3years back and once my sister got it home she looked at it discust and we layed in on the god bed lol, ungrateful i kno! now shes boppin all different colour 1's like! even my mum has decided 2 wear 1 2 work with a black outfit

Kirstie, every time I see a poncho, I think of you. It helps me to know that someone hates them even more than I do.

I hate that it's so hard to find a top that doesn't have some stupid logo on it, or an 'ironic' 'advertising' 'slogan', or any other crap affixed to it that spoils an otherwise perfectly nice piece of clothing.

I am also not pleased about the return of those cardigans with big v-necks and buttons that don't go anywhere near the top. Gar! No! No! No!

Plus, I can never find shoes that are comfy, fetching, and go with enough of my clothes to be worth buying. Oh, and that actually fit me. I seem to be between sizes, no matter what the brand. Except Clarks, where, despite the fact that they are one of the few shops who sell half-sizes, I am usually a size 5.

jane said:
I hate that it's so hard to find a top that doesn't have some stupid logo on it, or an 'ironic' 'advertising' 'slogan', or any other crap affixed to it that spoils an otherwise perfectly nice piece of clothing.

Alright, who's here has a pair of Jeans with something written across the arse? Why in God's name?

Or what about those river-island/jack n jones type suit jackets with the edges frayed & some big mad stencil over the shoulder? Add some rippage to that too. Jaysus.

I would fully endorse any law that allows counterfeit clothing wearers to be arrested & detailed.

ASSICS.
NIIKE.
TOMMY SHIT-FLINGER

I read something recently in a William Gibson buke about Tommy Hilfiger and it made me laff and laff: one of the characters reckoned that TH was just an incredibly watered down version of Ralph Lauren who was in turn a very watered down version of someone else (I forget who) and that there would come a point when this sort of shit would just be SO incredibly derivative that it would be at the Tommy Hilfiger Event Horizon where it just wasn't possible to make any more shit imitations of imitations of imitations. Which is a pretty good analogy and can be applied to lots of things. Like Kasabian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back