I didnt win euromillions. (1 Viewer)

I spent today thinking of all the dumb stuff id buy, like I'd go into brown thomas and buy the tackiest designer dress I could find and stuff....

Bah, my weekend is ruined. Im waiting to check that there was no Irish winner cause a richo did it with me today in stillorgan and I dont want to see her win.

I'm hoping my little brother remembered to do it... and that he wins. He's promised me a couple of million if he wins. That'd be nice. He owes me money anyway... having it paid back with 100,000% interest would be nice.

I'm hoping my little brother remembered to do it... and that he wins. He's promised me a couple of million if he wins. That'd be nice. He owes me money anyway... having it paid back with 100,000% interest would be nice.

My friend promised me €1,000,000 last week - as long as I agreed to do the same for him.

No word from him yet tonight.

My friend promised me €1,000,000 last week - as long as I agreed to do the same for him.

No word from him yet tonight.

That's pretty cool... is he a good enough friend that he'd follow through?

My little bro would - he's really nice that way. When we went to Thailand he was very generous about buying me dinner and stuff... of course then he ran out of money and I had to give him more but it's the thought that counts :)

That's cool.

Actually, sometimes I think it is more fun thinking about how you would spend hypothetical money than it would be if you had it... but maybe that's because I've never had a lot of money :)

i dream about winning the lottery loads. like, full on, fantasy daydreams.

my parents wouldn't have to buy own brands and save coupons for a start. and maybe i'd get my dad the beatles and beach boys records he doesn't have and a decent record player...
that's heartwarming.

i'd buy and sell people like chattel.

Thats really cool bout your friend.

I would have split it with my brother if I had of won, I also promised some girls who I usually dont hang around with that id bring them shopping and buy them what ever they wanted if I won. I would have brought around 17 people to dublin given them 20 grand each and be like eh lads go mad like and come back for more if ya need it!

Then when I go to college I would have brought this fuck off big penthouse apartment and let everyone live rent free with me, and id buy everything for the house keep them clothed and all.

Id look after my other two brothers as well, and of course me ma and da. I would have brought them a camper van (when the retire they plan to travel ) and built them a new house amoungest other things.

and loads of other shit.

If I won I'd give it all away to a poor nation on the condition that I become queen of the country. I'd visit other heads of state and make a show of myself in their palaces. Like Boris Yeltsin did.

If I won I'd give it all away to a poor nation on the condition that I become queen of the country. I'd visit other heads of state and make a show of myself in their palaces. Like Boris Yeltsin did.
I'm not on Thumped much anymore (generally can't access it in work because you potty mouths swear all the time and lots of pages are blocked as a result) but anyhoo, you know who I'm liking? This diddles character.

That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back