I Am Not Lefthanded, Pay As You Like (1 Viewer)

Morn

Website
www.abandcalledsomeday.com
Hey folks,

We're coming back to Dublin next Tuesday (May 5th) to play a show Upstairs in Whelans. We're experimenting a bit with Pay As You Like - free entrance and then pay what ever you think it was worth on the way out. We could end up losing out, but we'd rather people took the time to have a listen without feeling like they're committing any hard-earned euro.

Theoretically, if we're really bad, you can charge us for inflicting such awful music on your ears - gives us some incentive to work for it.

Also playing are Murder Plan - and between the two bands, there's some excellent stand-up from the Contenders Comedy Collective

A random amount of money for two bands and some comedy - you can't say confusingly fairer than that, can you?

Well that may be so, but at least the people's fortune cookies are working for the greater good of the State and the Party.

Plus, as an added bonus, they taste pretty nice ;-)

hmmm... maybe your crazy theories hold some validity, but they might need approval; let me check with my local TD and i'll get back to you in a few months

sounds like a really good idea. I think most people in Dublin who put on gigs go into it expecting to break even or lose money so it's a novel approach I must admit. and people better not be pricks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back