How to be cool... (1 Viewer)

this is kind of what I'm aspiring to....

fonzie.jpg

at the moment I'm more.....

nerd.jpg

so I need all the help I can get

Wear one of these t-shirts

l_200a992ffac156089a5d7c66ef365d3d.jpg

never try to slyly offload your own band's merchandise

1. talk about how you cant stand the way everyone just blindly follows trends like sheep now, we've lost our ability to free think etc.
2. how no one really understands where you're coming from.
3. you can only express yourself through your art (if your not a musician or artist buy an expensive camera or take lyrics from songs she/he most likely doesnt know and pass them off as your own poetry).
4. irelands over, you need to get out of here to really live drop in how you want live in south america.
5. mention how that few months you spent traveling (most likely asia and australia) really opened your mind to other cultures and all that shit (if you havent been just bullshit it).
6. say how cool youve found talking to whoever the hell it is, that they seem to understand and all.
coolness will be yours.

get a pair of x-worx jeans and throw a bag of piss at a stranger. that's cool

Hey been there. The year was 1992, Kris Kross were top of the charts with 'Jump'. All the cool kids were wearing xworx jeans backwards, with the waistline halfway down their mickey. I tried it, but it got me beaten up even more.

1. talk about how you cant stand the way everyone just blindly follows trends like sheep now, we've lost our ability to free think etc.
2. how no one really understands where you're coming from.
3. you can only express yourself through your art (if your not a musician or artist buy an expensive camera or take lyrics from songs she/he most likely doesnt know and pass them off as your own poetry).
4. irelands over, you need to get out of here to really live drop in how you want live in south america.
5. mention how that few months you spent traveling (most likely asia and australia) really opened your mind to other cultures and all that shit (if you havent been just bullshit it).
6. say how cool youve found talking to whoever the hell it is, that they seem to understand and all.
coolness will be yours.

but that is me. Unless its me that cool and everyone else is square, and being square is where its at.

or maybe I undo all the cool stuff with all the negative stuff. Like you know when you go and buy a CD cos you know some girl likes it, even though you don't but you vow to force yourself to, just in case you ever get talking to her and can tell her you like the same music as her (even if its Destiny's Child). But then you never get to talk to her cos you haven't the guts. Yeah, exactly like that.

maybe I undo all the cool stuff with all the negative stuff. Like you know when you go and buy a CD cos you know some girl likes it, even though you don't but you vow to force yourself to, just in case you ever get talking to her and can tell her you like the same music as her (even if its Destiny's Child). But then you never get to talk to her cos you haven't the guts. Yeah, exactly like that.
if you avoid this your coolness should remain intact

if you avoid this your coolness should remain intact

but surely going to all that effort is sweet? A bit like getting someone their favourite peanut butter from halfway across the world and not owning up to it (cos then it would just look like you did it to get the credit for it).

is being sweet not cool?

Hey been there. The year was 1992, Kris Kross were top of the charts with 'Jump'. All the cool kids were wearing xworx jeans backwards, with the waistline halfway down their mickey. I tried it, but it got me beaten up even more.
i had a pair so baggy that i literally couldn't walk in them. they'd just bunch up around my ankles and i'd trip over. i don't think they were x-worx, i bought them off a lad in school for ten pounds. they might have been electrictians pants or something. anyway, i was climbing a tree one day and they got tangled in a branch and i fell and hurt myself pretty badly. that wasn't cool. some girls laughed at me.

i had a pair so baggy that i literally couldn't walk in them. they'd just bunch up around my ankles and i'd trip over. i don't think they were x-worx, i bought them off a lad in school for ten pounds. they might have been electrictians pants or something. anyway, i was climbing a tree one day and they got tangled in a branch and i fell and hurt myself pretty badly. that wasn't cool. some girls laughed at me.

apparently girls are attracted to guys who can make them laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back