How much will you spend between today and January 1st? (1 Viewer)

I wanted to have some nice things for Christmas, but it looks like I'm still not going to see a penny until the new year. And I have already had to spend about half of the money set aside for the wedding on luxuries like rent and the gas and electric bills, which were overdue already. Hooray for not being paid for months on end.

Off to Barcelona now, and I will have to borrow off Mr Jane again. I have enough to buy him something, but I can't afford to shop for anyone else.

I'm so glad I'm going away for Christmas because it will probably end up costing me less, just being me and Mr Jane and he won't make me feel bad for not having any money.

In other words, no matter what I spend this Christmas, even if it's a fucking hot chocolate, it's money I'll have to borrow.

i'll probably be spending no more than normal.

other than the 30 quid i have to spend on the family krissy kris krindleog..

Christmas always costs more than expected. For the first year ever I bought presents ahead and that put a little less pressure on. That was in last months pay check. Then I'm just going to take it easy on drink. Travel is going to cost me a lot as I'm back and forth from home to work over xmas.

Bring an assortment of tins, flagans, nagans, mixers and pint glasses in a discreet rucksack and when its your round you can act the bartender under the table. Will save you a packet and you don't lose your seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back