HOW MESSED UP IS YOUR BAND? (1 Viewer)

Osama Van Halen

MAN.... YOU COULD SEE THIS COMIN' A MILE AWAY. FUCKIN' HELL.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/03/08/from-eddie-to-his-fans-an-explanation/

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] VELVET REVOLVER To Perform ROTH And HAGAR Tunes At ROCK HALL - Mar. 9, 2007

Launch Radio Networks reports: VELVET REVOLVER has lined up two songs to perform for VAN HALEN at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Monday (March 12). The band will honor both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar by playing a song from their respective eras — for Roth, VELVET REVOLVER will play 1978's "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love", and for Hagar they'll play "Runaround" from 1991.

In addition to the performance at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City, VELVET REVOLVER frontman Scott Weiland and lead guitarist Slash will induct VAN HALEN into the Rock Hall.

Hagar and original VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony will be at the ceremony, but it's unknown whether they will join VELVET REVOLVER on stage for the songs.

Roth says he backed out of the event after he was told he couldn't perform with VELVET REVOLVER. Guitarist Eddie Van Halen announced yesterday (Thursday, March 8) that he's going into rehab, and drummer Alex Van Halen will stay close to home to offer his brother whatever help he can.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which will also feature R.E.M., PATTI SMITH, THE RONETTES, and GRANDMASTER FLASH & THE FURIOUS FIVE, will air live on VH1 Classic beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET on Monday.

SO THERE YA HAVE IT LEFTY.... HEAVEN AND HELL THIS SUMMER. AMERICA WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
[/FONT]

was too good to be true.

velvet revolver though? fuucksake.

"I don't make speeches for a living; I sing and dance for my dinner," Roth said, adding that the decision to skip the event "rips my heart out."

JUST LET HIM SING FOR GAWDS SAKE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back