How many guitars have you? (1 Viewer)

asdadasd

• Total voters
Picture please ffs

Sorry Gaz.

It's a late 70's Ibanez acoustic (although the headstock says Antoria as that's what Ibanez imports into the UK were called back then). My dad has an early-mid 80's one which is a beaut of a guitar and is also the one I learned to play on. I have played 2.5k martins I've liked less and this one cost me nowhere near that much.

om0flgyirhouxmu17boi.jpg

Put in an order for a Squire Affinity Jazzmaster. When it arrives, that'll be six guitars. 2x Harley Benton baritones ( Fan fret & Amarok), 2x Jackson (super strat & Rhodes V), and 2x Squires (Tele and the aforementioned Jazzmaster). Think that'll do

I'm thinking of buying a bass. I have very little experience with them, anyone have any useful advice? So far I have learned that there are precision and jazz basses - the precision are good for rocking and the jazz are a bit more versatile... I dunno, if it gets used at all it will be for recording. Music Maker have both types in the €250 to €300 range which is about as high as I want to go at this point

The necks on them are very different. Jazz is much narrower, I'd highly recommend playing both and any others and seeing what feels best in your hands,

I have 9s on the thinline and tried playing the strat that has 10s on it today and it's too difficult for my weedy hand.

10665326_800.jpg

Guitars on walls. Cases under beds.

Also, since deciding to sell my Offset Tele I've been playing it way more. I really love the neck on it now. It's a great writing guitar. No so much a rocking one.

Also, since deciding to sell my Offset Tele I've been playing it way more. I really love the neck on it now. It's a great writing guitar. No so much a rocking one.
It is the way.

100% selling my legacy tribute now, despite it looking lovely. Just need to take photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back