How many guitars have you? (1 Viewer)

asdadasd

• Total voters
View attachment 12250

Got this on the cheap a while back as an introduction to strats. Needed a big clean up and I learned how to set up a floating bridge because of it. Strats are class. A load of feedback and a whammy is all you need to be a cut price Yo La Tengo.

That's a lovely looking guitar. I'd love a g&l sc-1. Never see them around though.

The SG bass needs a refret but other than that I have all my basses and guitar wants covered.

31292732_10155093938706741_8284426215251509248_n.jpg

1441xtw.jpg

Tried to rotate this... Can't...
My 3 electrics. That's it for me. I won't be buying anymore.

1993 AM fender stratocaster
2003 Gibson Les Paul standard
2012 AM standard telecaster

I have nowhere to put all my shit. I need to buy a bespoke wardrobe for gear. Fuck sakes.
this bullshit is still true. no more guitars, but two kids. and i put together a big pox of a wardrobe the other week. guess what's in it? coats.

guitars under every bed in the house.

I'm definitely past capacity. Might buy a pedal or two over this whole carry on just to mess around with. But really what I should do is get some lessons or something,but I'll make excuses instead.

This lock down has me thinking. Just have the Tele here, all other guitars are locked away in storage. Should I do big clean out, when this lock down ends? Got two Jacksons, Ibanez seven string and Harley benton fan fret baritone. Been experimenting with a new tuning, so maybe the baritone or Jackson Super strat as back up. 🤔

I have 5 now and a bass.

I'm probably gonna get more

I'm back up to three electrics but one may go again. Still on four basses with the most expensive one seeing the least amount of use.

I fancy a bouzouki soon.

Yeah I havent looked at my Strat since I got the Gordon Smith

It's the super strat that may be going again. Always find myself on one of the SGs over it. Quite fancy something along Jazzmaster lines, ideally a bargain J Mascis. Not that there's gonna be any new guitars in the foreseeable.

I was gonna get another SG but theres no point now with the GS1 . I never use the neck pick up on SGs anyway.

They do look cool though

Are Gordon Smith guitars direct copies?
Or do they try iron out the problems associated with certain designs?
Tuning stability, headstock angle ect...
I wasnt aware Gibsons had tuning problems. None I've ever played did but I've only played a few

And I don't know much about the headstock angles either..though I will say my GS I think has a shallower angle than my old SG..and it is unnaturally easy to play which I attribute to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back