How does one know? (1 Viewer)

nine

Like the new board(maybe i'm only saying that because everybody else did?).Anyway,how do you know if you have read a thread already.Member in that last board the link for the thread was black.Whats the sceal here?Also,i think i deleted my picture,is it possible for you to get it back admin/pete/theleader,if not,i can just play mariokart AGAIN tonight and save the screen shot.

Look out for this image beside a thread name:
firstnew.gif

What the fuck.
I was trying there for the last ten minutes to post a reply and it said i couldn't.It said that you may have disabled my account or that i was trying to use admin stuff,which i wasn't(honest).
Did you kill my account.Whats goin on?

Ok so,when i try and post a new thread,post a reply or send a pm,i get the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have no idea what the sceal is.It just happened about an hour ago.I can post with this account though (i guess that's pretty self-evident).

All is okay now.I'll tell ya wha happened anyway in case it happens again.I simply changed my e-mail address after i became a member of the new board.The story then was that i had to reply to that email to activate the account.Pretty simple really and completely my fault.
Death to nine.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back