How do you hide 8mm stretched earlobes? (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

How do you hide 8mm stretched earlobes?

Ive got this thing on in school next wedesnday night and I was warned by the teacher to have them gone!! Not turning up is not an option. This teacher has it in for me anyways cause she has said to stuff to me about my hair on previous occasions.. Im to pussy to turn up with them in cause she will remove them her self and having 80 Mothers and Fathers as well as 40 students look at me like the biggest freak in the world because they can see my neck through my earlobe is also not an option!! My Mother sorta knows about my ears but i dont think she understands , my da has no idea about them and there will be trouble if he finds out. Plus this teacher said she wanted all of us looking like prep school girls as well... ties right up clean shirts , shined shoes. So any one and ideas on how to help me?

ear rings
Roisin said:
How do you hide 8mm stretched earlobes?

Ive got this thing on in school next wedesnday night and I was warned by the teacher to have them gone!! Not turning up is not an option. This teacher has it in for me anyways cause she has said to stuff to me about my hair on previous occasions.. Im to pussy to turn up with them in cause she will remove them her self and having 80 Mothers and Fathers as well as 40 students look at me like the biggest freak in the world because they can see my neck through my earlobe is also not an option!! My Mother sorta knows about my ears but i dont think she understands , my da has no idea about them and there will be trouble if he finds out. Plus this teacher said she wanted all of us looking like prep school girls as well... ties right up clean shirts , shined shoes. So any one and ideas on how to help me?

get a nice pair of this type earings
JE502104a.jpg

should do the trick

Bring in a geiger counter with a big fuck-off pair of headphones...if anybody asks: documenting levels of radioactivity...then look surprised at the reading, about-face and run like hell.

solid 8mm plugs? most people just assume they are normal ear-rings. this is one of the problems with having big holes in ones ears. i got an 8m dermal punch done on the top of my ear years ago and it will never heal up. ah well.

yeah I had my earlobes streches to 8mm and can still get a 4/5mm plug in and I took them out 4 years ago same with the surface piercings in my upper ear and conch they wont ever heal.

Roisin just wear your hair down and try avoid the teacher.Ideally if you can get your mum on your side it doesnt matter a fuck what your teacher or dad says then;)
Brian Conniffe said:
solid 8mm plugs? most people just assume they are normal ear-rings. this is one of the problems with having big holes in ones ears. i got an 8m dermal punch done on the top of my ear years ago and it will never heal up. ah well.

brian/heathons said:
yeah I had my earlobes streches to 8mm and can still get a 4/5mm plug in and I took them out 4 years ago same with the surface piercings in my upper ear and conch they wont ever heal.

yep. its amazing how stretchy and elastic earlobes are... once you stretch them past a certain point, you can widen them enormously, but when one takes the rivet or plug out it goes back down, but can still be widened again easily.

I have to wear my hair up because it has to look her standard tidy. Im thinking of buying plastic knitting needles cutting them to the right size and paint them up to match the colour of my skin. The plugs earings I wear are eboney things that I paid 60 euro for and they kinda come out really weirdly if you know what im on about...

Roisin said:
Im to pussy to turn up with them in cause she will remove them her self and having 80 Mothers and Fathers as well as 40 students look at me like the biggest freak in the world because they can see my neck through my earlobe is also not an option!!

why'd you stretch your ears in the first place if you don't want to freak out squares?

if anything you should shave yourself a mohawk too. fuck the (wo)man.

Roisin said:
I have to wear my hair up because it has to look her standard tidy. Im thinking of buying plastic knitting needles cutting them to the right size and paint them up to match the colour of my skin. The plugs earings I wear are eboney things that I paid 60 euro for and they kinda come out really weirdly if you know what im on about...

This sounds like a decent plan. Also, if one falls out and people do end up seeing your earlobe, it'll embarrass the teacher, but not you, since you're the one who will have made the effort for the evening. She's probably just jealous that you have balls, and ballsy chicks usually end up doing something more interesting than terrorising teenage girls for having stretched earlobes.

I had a teacher like this in high school. She really had it in for me. She'd always try to catch me doing stuff that I wasn't even doing: she'd bust in on me when I was in the toilets to try to catch me smoking (I thought smoking in the bathroom was disgusting), she'd make me open up my water bottle to make sure it wasn't vodka (and would stand in front of the class, and explain why she was doing it), and just generally try to make my life difficult. The problem was, I was her best student, and the more she hated me, the harder I tried on my work, just to spite her.

As a result, I ended up pretty much fluent in Spanish (I'd read Spanish novels and watch Spanish TV, just so I could get better at it than she was) and won some national award in it. Only she didn't tell me I'd won anything until the day of the awards ceremony. Because it was an outside-of-school thing, she didn't want me to go. She told me she deliberately waited until the last minute, and that it would embarrass her if I went. Which I couldn't anyway, since my parents weren't around.

Bitch. 'Twas all 'cause I had funny hair and listened to weird music. But really I was a big nerd, and I used to skip school to go to the Boston Public Library and read UN documents. I guess I was weirder than they thought...

Edited to add: What Bernard said! Yeah, you should take care of the earlobes, but do something really subtle, something where you're not breaking her rules, but showing your contempt for them. It's your job, Roisin, you're a gutsy teenage girl, and your duty right now is to make boring adults uncomfortable in their boringness.

(those cds will be in the post tomorrow, im still waiting on flyers but i will post them up when i get them.. ok?)

I wanted to do something that I thought I could hide easy cause Im not let get anything else periced on my face, after i got the side of my lip done.

since when are piercings "gutsy"?
it's 2005 - who cares.
trite middle class 'rebellion' more like

oh yeah i'm soooo sorry for saying what 99.9999% of people reading this are thinking

and before anyone has a go at me for 'having a go at roisin' - i'm not
i'm having a go at the absolute nonsense being talked here

Jesus your having a go at a 16 year old girl.Have nothing better to do on thursday?Bastard
MONDOBRUTALE said:
and before anyone has a go at me for 'having a go at roisin' - i'm not
i'm having a go at the absolute nonsense being talked here

yeah but what are they going to do about the holes in her lobes? Sew them up? I'd be inclined to go in there earringless and think 'fuck you'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back