House of cards season 2 discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
I'd suggest that given the way the show is distributed any comments are hidden in spoiler tags with reference made to what point in the season you've made it to and are talking about

Up To ep 2

Wasn't expecting the thing with Kate at all.

I wonder how soon it'll take Frank to start manoeuvring to get the President out

Just make it to the end of episode 1. That's all you need.

I've watched up to six thus far.

I was totally addicted to season 1 but by the end I hated every character so much I just wanted them all to die. Unless the entire cast is killed immediately I'll probably give it a miss.

Up to episode 4. It's laughably ridiculous and everyone in it is completely one dimensional, It's like watching a documentary about rats on a sinking ship where no one gives a fuck about the idea of anthropomorphism in order to make the audience have an emotional response to the events. But fuck me, they sure do no how to push a plot along.

Most ridiculously OTT moment so far has to be Reg E. Cathey describing how to slaughter pigs. The scene should have ended with him and Spacey going MWAH HAH HAH HAH to camera

Just watching season 3 lately and it's really lost the plot. On episode 6 now and can't really give a fuck about it. Given that the first two seasons were some of the best TV ever, I'm wondering what the fuck happened with the writers?

Just watching season 3 lately and it's really lost the plot. On episode 6 now and can't really give a fuck about it. Given that the first two seasons were some of the best TV ever, I'm wondering what the fuck happened with the writers?

Fake Putin is amazing though, that's all I've got to say positive about it.

However what with next year being election season I think it could get back on the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back