Hot politicos (1 Viewer)

lads!

have ye not seen Ann Marie Martin?
fg-ann_marie_martin.jpg

2007.05.16_02.jpg

ah yeah.

Sinn Fein do seem to look for their female candidates to be as photogenic as possible. I'm sure it holds for all the parties but they ran a house keeper who doesn't seem to reside in the constituancy in Kildare North. Not slagging house keepers but surely they had more qualified potential candidates.

Sinn Fein do seem to look for their female candidates to be as photogenic as possible. I'm sure it holds for all the parties but they ran a house keeper who doesn't seem to reside in the constituancy in Kildare North. Not slagging house keepers but surely they had more qualified potential candidates.

more qualified? as in someone who actually resides in kildare north?

That would have been nice yes.

Except Cristin does reside in Kildare, she ran in the locals in 2004, they moved to Kildare in 1998 after Loyalists tried to blow up their house in Armagh. Her husband is Martin, one of the three men locked up in Columbia for a time.

I'm also unsure as to where you are grabbing your housekeepr as an occupation from, she is a full time political activist.

Her husband is Martin, one of the three men locked up in Columbia for a time.

Her husband was one of those provos caught fucking rapid teaching FARC the finer points of blowing people to pieces?

Sound. I am sure she is dead on. She is exactly what Kildare needs. Nowhere near enough terrorists round that neck of the woods.

Except Cristin does reside in Kildare, she ran in the locals in 2004, they moved to Kildare in 1998 after Loyalists tried to blow up their house in Armagh. Her husband is Martin, one of the three men locked up in Columbia for a time.

I'm also unsure as to where you are grabbing your housekeepr as an occupation from, she is a full time political activist.

Her address on the ballot was given as Dublin. The spot on the ballot which listed the candidate's profession said "housekeeper".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back