Hopeworld Thread (1 Viewer)

Can they bury some pro golfers In cement the next time out?
Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

It would make the coverage more interesting if the commentators were also dosed with pcp

Something nice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did any of ye ever hear of Antanas Mockus? This guy is astounding - mayor of Bogota in the early 90s. Fired all the corrupt traffic cops and replaced them with mime artists. Appeared naked on tv taking a shower showing people how to reduce water use. Homicides fell dramatically when he was in office. Amazing stuff

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The lengths the Colombians went to save these children was amazing, dumping leaflets and broadcasting their granny’s voice with instructions on how to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back