Hopeworld Thread (2 Viewers)

panakin.png

This seems to have been an amazing move, I'm seeing this all over the place.

It's a good way to proceed maybe.

You've got the Jeremy Clarkson Tory Standard Tory subset of humans, who are centrist and sensible and not gay or racist but let's not take the piss.

You put your level of doing petulant annoying things below full rage inducing level, but at the point where it triggers some people within the Standard Tory set into asking "that's so stupid, but why?"
And then in spite of themselves they learn about golf courses hemorrhaging massive amounts of water and chemicals into their courses, and that's now affecting their lives too (most importantly), and realise the problem was quite bad after all.

Then you just keep chipping away at that group.

Not sure I can handle Richard Madely's rage if that starts happening in the UK though.

This is breaking the law!

This seems to have been an amazing move, I'm seeing this all over the place.

It's a good way to proceed maybe.

You've got the Jeremy Clarkson Tory Standard Tory subset of humans, who are centrist and sensible and not gay or racist but let's not take the piss.

You put your level of doing petulant annoying things below full rage inducing level, but at the point where it triggers some people within the Standard Tory set into asking "that's so stupid, but why?"
And then in spite of themselves they learn about golf courses hemorrhaging massive amounts of water and chemicals into their courses, and that's now affecting their lives too (most importantly), and realise the problem was quite bad after all.

Then you just keep chipping away at that group.

Can they bury some pro golfers In cement the next time out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back