Hopeworld Thread (1 Viewer)

flashback

Can they bury some pro golfers In cement the next time out?
Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

It would make the coverage more interesting if the commentators were also dosed with pcp

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Did any of ye ever hear of Antanas Mockus? This guy is astounding - mayor of Bogota in the early 90s. Fired all the corrupt traffic cops and replaced them with mime artists. Appeared naked on tv taking a shower showing people how to reduce water use. Homicides fell dramatically when he was in office. Amazing stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Ice, Death, Planets, Lungs, Mushrooms And Lava
    Ice V
    King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
    Ice, Death, Planets, Lungs, Mushrooms And Lava

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads