Hopeworld Thread (1 Viewer)

flashback

Can they bury some pro golfers In cement the next time out?
Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Just watched that film Midsommar, I'm all about the mangled horrific death whilst obliterated on psilocybin motif at the moment.

But I'm thinking we don't nessesarily need to kill the pro golfers. If we could get all them absolutely loaded up with psilocybin, before they're allowed out the golf course to start their thing, I'd be fine with that.

You could then tune in at various points in the tournament to see lads crawling around, staring at trees, and standing stock still holding clubs.

It would make the coverage more interesting if the commentators were also dosed with pcp

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Anvil
The Grand Social
35 Liffey St. Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 C3N0, Ireland
Destroyer
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Vultures You Know album launch with Crowhammer
The Thomas house
86 Thomas St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads