Hopeworld Thread (2 Viewers)

This cheered me up so much

"“We were told not to be proud of ourselves when we were girls,” Hurl, a performance artist, says. “I came to feminism at 37. My mother and my sister were strong women but they were not feminists.”

I went to see that last weekend and it was brilliant. Definitely my favourite one from that studio so far. There were a few other families in the cinema too and I’ve never see kids that young stay quite for a full movie, so guessing they liked it too.

My favourite is still Song of the Sea but I saw it a few weeks ago and I loved it too.

SPOILER below:
My only issue might be that ending: "and then all the Brits left and the Irish forests were saved, THE END"

Haha yeah, govt. be like "We can't fund this, that's prime real estate to give to one of our developer mates to build another hotel!!"

I had to go to the port for work this afternoon, just back at my computer now. The amount to shit being built there with Johnny Ronan's name outside the sites in insane.

Some snarky prick tried to dunk on these guys endearing tiktok post and the internet said nah these guys seem cool actually and I’m here for it.

Edit - you have to read the comments

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This came up again, from last year

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back