Homeowners - Property Management Companies (1 Viewer)

snap-apple

Supporter
Since 2000
Yeah, not very rock and\or roll...

Very briefly where we live there's alot of talk about changing property management company for a variety of reasons. I'm not going to say who we're with currently or which lot we're looking at but just wondering what people's experiences are (positive or negative) with whoever they're with or if they've been through a simliar change.

ours are a shower of cunts, if that's any use. the guy we deal with dresses like a south american gigolo and is completely useless.

had a bad experience with one of the big names in the business & the contract was eventually switched to a one man operation which worked out waaayyyy better.

The last I saw of the project management company in my place was a small, thin, frail-looking and very sweaty old man with a cigarette butt stuck to the end of his extended tongue removing all the grass from the gardens at the back with an enormous lawnmower, and having a damn difficult time of it

I don't mind, I'm renting

which ones are they?

WPMS - it's a complete con. The builder, irelands biggest cowboy, seems to be in cahoots with them, the estate agents and everyone else involved. They seem to have no previous management experience, haven't a breeze, the builder won't finish the snagging almost 3 years later so we can't get the management company signed over to us as owners, which means we can't change company, and we're stuck in this endless battle of meetings and shouting. It's great auld fun!

WPMS - it's a complete con. The builder, irelands biggest cowboy, seems to be in cahoots with them, the estate agents and everyone else involved. They seem to have no previous management experience, haven't a breeze, the builder won't finish the snagging almost 3 years later so we can't get the management company signed over to us as owners, which means we can't change company, and we're stuck in this endless battle of meetings and shouting. It's great auld fun!

ah. sounds familiar. lots of meetings and some shouting here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back