Hilarious things you've seen at gigs (1 Viewer)

sealed human

Either in the crowd or on stage I suppose...

A great memory was in an olde olde bande of mine, back in 2005 or so, we played Voodoo one weeknight and there were a Nirvana covers band on the bill, 3 19yr old scobes. The singer was boasting about how many yokes he was on and how he was gonna go mad Kurt stylee on stage but after murdering Serve The Servants by coming in at the wrong place on every line, he proceeded to faint 3 songs in. A full on, straight backward, not even able to cushion his fall faint.

How we laughed, how they got barred... Simpler times!

funniest thing i've seen at a gig was a guy come up to me and my friend and offer us his magnetic fields ticket because he'd been stood up by a girl. oh how we laughed

I played a gig in the Ice bar a few years ago and there was some tranny night near by and they all wandered into our gig after. Our singer was only wearing a hospital gown and by the end of the gig that had been pulled off. Then during our last song, when the singer was standing in the middle of the bar naked with trannys and all sorts all around him, a police van pulled up outside and about 15 cops all filed into the bar to shut it down because they didn't have the proper license.

very nearly got kicked out of that gig because the person who was with me took their clothes off. and then i wasn't let in to joan of arc a couple of days later.

fuck that place.

i was at a show in melbourne years ago where these two homeless people came in off the street and start doing simulated oral sex acts right in front of the band who were playing on stage. it was funny as fuck and pretty gross too. the band was this very funny comedy act called sweet gary and the show of respect. sweet gary had this priceless look on his face as they were doing it in front of him. yeah, you probably had to be there.

When a kid kept interupting Ian McKaye at the Evens gig in that church hall a few years ago that was priceless.

when i saw one lad about 15 years old completely accidentally headbutt another 15 year old and break his nose at slayer t'was funny, when the bouncer fucked both of them out cos he thought they were fighting it was hillarious.

3947348071_d04b4fb646.jpg

When a kid kept interupting Ian McKaye at the Evens gig in that church hall a few years ago that was priceless.

when i saw one lad about 15 years old completely accidentally headbutt another 15 year old and break his nose at slayer t'was funny, when the bouncer fucked both of them out cos he thought they were fighting it was hillarious.

If by "priceless" you mean "really annoying", then yes!

Actually another of your photos reminds me of the funniest moment I've ever had at a gig..

2223924918_5d1000f503.jpg

When he walked out in the full gear + skull I nearly lost it. had to stop myself from laughing as there was only about 10 people in the room at the time..

When I seen them in London he fell of the stage between two songs when it was pitch black in the room. I laughed hard at that before helping him to his feet.

i was at a breakcore/noise/industrial gig a few months ago where a guy got up half-way through and started playing acoustic singer-songwriter stuff. no idea why he was allowed do this.

he was terrible, even by singer-songwriter standards -- really really dire. everyone in the crowd reacted by ignoring him and talking amongst themselves.

during his last song he kept strumming away, but also managed to simultaneously pull his trousers down around his ankles. but by that stage the audience were so immersed in shunning him that hardly anyone even realised that there was a guy on stage with his scrawny balls hanging out. strange evening.

I went to see Ash when I was 16 and like me, most of the crowd were muppets waiting to bop to 'Girl From Mars'. The support act were Six By Seven (anyone remember them?) and with their post/noise-rock template , playing guitar with a bow etc they didnt go down too well.

Halfway through a song the singer stopped to finally call out this idiot who literally stood in front of him in the front row for the entire gig flipping him the bird with both hands, arms aloft. He went on a massive rant about how he was a retard and should go back to the bar and drink himself even stupider until his precious Ash started.

At the time I thought 'what a wanker', but fair play really

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back