Hi all, feedback needed please on new Song/ Video? (1 Viewer)

Muso1070

Hello all, Im a singer/songwriter from Northern Ireland.
If you have a moment for new music please check out my latest music video shot at The Empire Hall in Belfast along with 6 gallons of Paint being splattered.
All feedback welcome : )

Broken World (Official Video)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Chris Keys Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/chriskeysofficial

Chris Keys Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/chriskeysofficial

Forgot to mention we also used in the video 300 shotgun shells, 30 white rose's, £2000 in notes, 200 syringes, 40 glass bottles, 200 cigarettes, 20 clocks & 1 Tv :)

BJMd6ZyCcAEf7ma.jpg

Bressie getting in on the paint splash action too now.

Any one else got any constructive criticism for me? Im trying to improve my music video making skill and your thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks

Forgot to mention we also used in the video 300 shotgun shells, 30 white rose's, £2000 in notes, 200 syringes, 40 glass bottles, 200 cigarettes, 20 clocks & 1 Tv :)

Muso1070 said:
Any one else got any constructive criticism for me? Im trying to improve my music video making skill and your thoughts are appreciated.

I think you could've used that 2 grand on your video production instead of dumping it on a load of paint for no reason.

Thanks

In terms of constructive:
For me there was a disconnect between the band playing and what was happening with the stuff falling on the TV. There didn't seem to be enough of the TV stuff - like it occasionally cut away to the tv stuff from pretty static live performance footage. Like the pacing was out or something. Perhaps you could have drawn the two elements together by dropping the same things on the band - eg - feathers or money dropped on the TV - some also falls on the band afterwards, as if falling through the TV. Would have made the band shots a bit more interesting / justified. Also covering the TV with paint at the very start made it less interesting looking at the tv - would have been better to see the screen throughout, obscured by junk (you'd have to have come up with a different ending though) or even becoming more and more fucked up, and eventually the picture failing and fading you know, "Broken World" and all that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back