Hi all, feedback needed please on new Song/ Video? (1 Viewer)

Muso1070

Forgot to mention we also used in the video 300 shotgun shells, 30 white rose's, £2000 in notes, 200 syringes, 40 glass bottles, 200 cigarettes, 20 clocks & 1 Tv :)

ann post

Solutions
BJMd6ZyCcAEf7ma.jpg

Bressie getting in on the paint splash action too now.

Muso1070

Any one else got any constructive criticism for me? Im trying to improve my music video making skill and your thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks

avernus

Forgot to mention we also used in the video 300 shotgun shells, 30 white rose's, £2000 in notes, 200 syringes, 40 glass bottles, 200 cigarettes, 20 clocks & 1 Tv :)

Muso1070 said:
Any one else got any constructive criticism for me? Im trying to improve my music video making skill and your thoughts are appreciated.

I think you could've used that 2 grand on your video production instead of dumping it on a load of paint for no reason.

pissypants

Thanks

In terms of constructive:
For me there was a disconnect between the band playing and what was happening with the stuff falling on the TV. There didn't seem to be enough of the TV stuff - like it occasionally cut away to the tv stuff from pretty static live performance footage. Like the pacing was out or something. Perhaps you could have drawn the two elements together by dropping the same things on the band - eg - feathers or money dropped on the TV - some also falls on the band afterwards, as if falling through the TV. Would have made the band shots a bit more interesting / justified. Also covering the TV with paint at the very start made it less interesting looking at the tv - would have been better to see the screen throughout, obscured by junk (you'd have to have come up with a different ending though) or even becoming more and more fucked up, and eventually the picture failing and fading you know, "Broken World" and all that....

Muso1070

Hi Pissypants :) thanks for the constructive criticism, i do appreciate it.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Bob Mould
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
The Bobby Lees - midnight at Whelan's
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Einstürzende Neubauten
National Concert Hall
Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Big Brave (Southern Lord) + Percolator
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Lori Goldston - Droichead Arts Centre
Droichead Arts Centre
Stockwell Ln, Downtown Drogheda, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland
Pixies
Iveagh Gardens
Stable Ln, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads