hey to everyone (1 Viewer)

nititi

Hello to all I am Nick and I am from Cyprus! I like relaxing piano clips with rain sounds! what about you

I only listen to 9th wave ska like 100 gecs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds a bit k/j pop to me in its manicness.
The album is pure mental. They're literally ex scene kids who used to be into BrokenCyde and Attack Attack, went through a period of being embarrassed about it, and are now doubling down and going "no fuck this, that music was the BEST" and they've done a whole album stuff on that level. There's bits on there that sound like people trying to build on Maniac 2000 (or whatever their local version of that was)- taking it as serious music, with the no context-spotify 2019 thing excising it of the genuine across-all-classes cultural phenomenon that that song was.

It's the aural equivalent of having 20 browser tabs open at once - it feels awful, it hurts your brain, but due to the seamless nature of modern design you can't turn it off.

The album is pure mental. They're literally ex scene kids who used to be into BrokenCyde and Attack Attack, went through a period of being embarrassed about it, and are now doubling down and going "no fuck this, that music was the BEST" and they've done a whole album stuff on that level. There's bits on there that sound like people trying to build on Maniac 2000 (or whatever their local version of that was)- taking it as serious music, with the no context-spotify 2019 thing excising it of the genuine across-all-classes cultural phenomenon that that song was.

It's the aural equivalent of having 20 browser tabs open at once - it feels awful, it hurts your brain, but due to the seamless nature of modern design you can't turn it off.
I first heard Maniac 2000 two years ago.

Sounds like the stuff of nightmares

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back