hey ed (1 Viewer)

yep

thanks for the links nooly, some real good stuff there, at least ya gimme some links unlike those damn metallers on metal ireland who dont sem to pushed one way or another, damnit where did all the anti-religious metallers go, damn them to lanquish in fibbers forever

what would jesus do?

Ezekiel 9:4-6. And the Lord God said unto him... Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women; ...and begin at my sanctuary.

I Samuel 15:2,3. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, [this is GOD talking again!] ...Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Isaiah 13:15-16. Everyone that is found shall be thrust through; ...Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Hosea 13:16. Their infants shall be dashed in pieces and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Numbers 31:17-18. [This one is Moses talking; he wants the young virgins spared -- for his soldiers:] Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalm 137:9. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. [the enemy's children.]

http://www.concentric.net/~Tycho4/Fear.htm#Savage

For hilarious bible quotes just read the book of leviticus.

Some sample rules:

Dont have sex with your neighbour when your wife is in the room

Dont get a tattoo to commemerate the dead.

In a bit all about growing crops suddenly, as if an afterthought, we are told that gay sex is bad and so is sex with animals. Then it goes back to crop-growing.

Theres a whole lot more i cant remember. I love the bible.

never got around to reading it, i had a flick thru for the filthy bits but then i noticed delta of venus: erotica by anais nin on the shelf and read that instead

mmmmm

i read all of the new testement when i was 12 and the old testement when i was 13, then i decided that it was probably the most fucke dup thing i ever actually read, and still is, i agree that the book of leviticus is probably one of the most disturbing. seriously tho it makes for interesting reading, interesting in a filling your body with a burning rage that never leaves sort of way.

I just thought it was funny. We had to study it for anthropology and all the lecturer did was take the piss out of it, even Maynooth,self-proclaimed holiest college in Ireland, slags off the bible. Hooray!!

Does anyone have any good scary looking religious type pictures? Preferably dark, fuck-eup evil looking ones. Anyone know where I can get some on the internet? They have to be pretty high resolution too. Well, not mad-high, just not mad blocky or squidgy. Tell me soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back